||14||

Recap:

Isla is aware of Sebastian cheating on her with his best friend's wife Eva. Sebastian's best friend aka Cooper is also aware of this situation.

We see that Cooper has been secretly in love with Isla since a very long time but he had decided to keep it a secret for the sake of his friendship. He gets married to Eva & she turns out to have married him for his money.

He also comes to know about his best friend's affair with his wife.

So now he has decided to take revenge on Seb and Eva.( He's still in love with Isla btw)

Now!!

Back to reading the letters :)

____

It felt strange

It felt strange. Everything felt strange. Maybe it was because it was strange.

It was strange to have someone care for me after such a long time.

It was strange to have someone else care for me other than you.

And it felt good.

It makes me feel like I'm betraying you by seeking comfort from someone else. But it's not like you care, right?

We lost our child and you are not even aware of the fact that our child existed.

You are vacationing with your mistress and your mistress' ex-husband is here taking care of your wife.

Jesus, you've turned our life upside down, Sebastian.

Anyway, I'm here writing this letter with no negative thoughts in my head and Cooper is trying his best not to wipe out our kitchen from earth while trying to cook for me.

(You never cooked for me,did you?)

For once, this apartment feels like home, despite your absence.

Despite your absence, I feel loved.

As I stare at Cooper, I feel like I'm forgetting you and for once I'm grateful for that.

Because, Seb, I was yours once but I guess, not anymore.

Will be updating more chaps asap!