14: Shaken

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook remained on his knees until another whimper left the blond's lips and he sobbed in his sleep. Raven-haired got up on his foot and ran towards the blonde in pain. His heart again clenched when he saw the pained expressions of the younger.

When another quiet sob left Taehyung's lips, Jungkook wasted no time and quickly ran again to grab the first aid kit. He came with the same speed and to his luck, no one noticed his panicked state.

He sat beside the whimpering male and put the cream on his fingers and with great hesitation, he brought his fingers to the large bruise on the stomach of the blond. The cold cream caused the younger to frown in his sleep but he didn't open his eyes.

With his teary eyes, he continued rubbing the cream on the bruise with a feather touch, careful enough not to wake up the other.

His mind was a mess at the moment, but he controlled his emotions just for the blond... funny, right?

Once he was done with his stomach, he applied the cream on the bruise on the pale, bruised cheek of the blond. The boy winced in his sleep when the finger slightly touched the busted lips and caused a stinging sensation. Jungkook froze on the spot when he felt Taehyung slowly open his eyes but soon close again, too exhausted by the tiring day.

After treating all the bruises, Jungkook got up from bed and left the room with a heavy heart. He didn't want to leave the blond but he can't stay there because every bruise on his body was taunting him, screaming at him all while reminding him of his own promises he made years ago, which were now broken as glass shreds. 

Once in his own room, he fell on his knees and let out a painful, quiet scream. He was in so much pain, so much to absorb in a single night.

How come an angel was born in the house of a devil? How come he had to bear that all because of that devil?

He grabbed his hair again when another memory came into his eyes.

"Flashback"

"Kookie!" The younger chirped while running towards the black-haired boy.

Other smiled but his smile soon dropped when he noticed tears in those beautiful hazel eyes and the puffiness on his eyes accompanied by a red mark on his cheek. But he was smiling.

"What happened?" He asked with a frown, a tone rather harsh coz he got angry.

Younger bit his lip and his lower lip wobbled at the harsh tone.

"I- I am sorry tata.. kookie is sorry. Come here please." Raven-haired quickly felt guilty when he saw others' tears escaping his doe eyes.

Younger crawled closer to the other on the bench and sat near him as the other slowly hugged him.

"Kookie snapped... just like d-dad."  The brunet said with his shaky and low voice.

"Kookie never meant to hurt you, dear. Forgive kookie. I just got angry by that handprint on your beautiful face. Now tell kookie what happened? Can you?" He used his smooth voice to soothe the other which magically worked and the younger giggled through his tears... surprising him once again.

"Tata forgave kookie. I can't stay mad at you." Younger said and pulled back to see in those charcoal orbs with his teary brown ones.

The older of the two gently wiped away his tears and kissed his forehead.

"Now tell me." He gently asked and younger bit his lips.

"D- dad slapped me because tata wanted to come here fast but dad said I should stay home and study." Younger looked up and sadly smiled, fidgeting with his fingers.