°44

Seri had to mentally calm herself down as her heart was pounding a thousand miles per hour, it was the same for Jisung but now knowing Seri wasn't into Jeno gave him a new found confidence

Well, a little bit of confidence but it seemed to have stemmed from the near half hour rant his friends had given him.

In short, they were both a big bunch of cowards.

"At least hold her hand or something!" Donghyuck exclaimed exasperated. "I feel like I'm talking to a 4 year old!"

"I think you should just kiss her." Chenle shrugged nonchalantly and Jaemin sighed, putting a hand on Jisung's shoulder.

"Jisung, just do what feels right- plus I'm pretty sure she likes you."

"Matching costumes?" She asked and he hesitantly nodded, his eyes glancing between her own.

Thought he was equally as nervous and felt like flinging himself out of the door in embarrassment, he stayed rooted in place.

Seri kept her own gaze on his, like some unspoken staring contest but her mind was chanting at her to flicker down to his lips- she cursed herself internally.

"That sounds good." She said, forcing herself to smile though all she wanted to do was grab his face.

"Yeah?" The tension clogging his throat and voice becoming a notch deeper through nerves.

"Yeah." She breathed out, becoming almost entranced. "Who else would I match with?"

"I don't know, I thought you would go with your friends."
"You are part of my friends category idiot." She rolled her eyes and he gulped the ball of shyness and self consciousness down his throat.

"Am I?"
The question had ulterior underlaying intentions behind it and if she noticed it, she felt too taken aback to mention it.

"Y-yeah, of course. Why?"
Jisung was silent momentarily, the air around them thickening by the second before he spoke.

"Just," he said, tearing his eyes away to look down and press in the seatbelt around the car seat. "curious." He ended, removing himself from inside the car and shutting the door.

Seri was frozen, her eyes staring at where he once was and the unfamiliar feeling of butterflies and guilt swarmed her.

I should have said something.

However, when it came to Jisung- her confidence didn't last long. She became a mess as she tried to mask it but as time went on, he was becoming something she couldn't brush away.

 She became a mess as she tried to mask it but as time went on, he was becoming something she couldn't brush away

Well can you feel the tension damn

What matching outfits should they have