𝙺.𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚞//𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

Requested by thelovepillar

So here is a shinobu x fem reader hihi^^
Reader is a stubborn baby despite being a young adult uwuu.
It might be a short one than usual!

Enjoy!

╭••━━━━━»»------¤-----««━━━━━••╮

»»-------------------⋞╯

⋞╯--------------------»»

╰••━━━━━»»------¤-----««━━━━━••╯

It's just a normal day for everyone in the demon slayer corps. Training, going on a mission and such and mostly treating patients. There are no weather casualties; a neutral temperature to be exact. Each one of them is busy, the time occupied with their certain doings.

Butterfly estate - where almost all of the demon hunters are mended, either going on for check-ups or palliating them. Shinobu Kocho, the head of the estate⁠ - currently doing paperwork, silently writing down pieces of stuff with her usual calm facade, her lips formed a thin line enclosed with a tint pink lipstick.

Her eyes shaped in a way of showing a gentle and kind manner. The young Kocho enjoyed the stillness of the atmosphere, continuing her work silently as the room is filled with placid ambience⁠- until a certain sound is heard. More like an ear-piercing outcry.

"Do I even have to guess..."

She thought.

"SHIIIINOBUU-NEE!!!"

The black-haired girl can only sigh, knowing full well who had just slammed the door opened. Standing up to prepare the things needed to treat this girl. Looking at the opened door, there she saw the (h/c) headed demon slayer, with her forearm bleeding, slightly.

Her regular patient stood there; her eyes puffed red, her nose swelling due to the constant sobbing, and bawling herself out.

"Ara ara..." She said with her eyes closed, "How are you doing (Y/n)-san?"

Her sweet voice made the crying girl to gleamed her eyes as tears continue to fall out. She pouted at Shinobu and began gabbing her complaints.

"Huhu, I got hurt again..."
She walked to Shinobu showing her injured part as she continues wailing. "Please treat me Shinobuuuu huwaaa."

The Kocho sighed in disbelief, here we go again for another session of stress. She motioned the teary girl to sit. "Alright now, where in the world did you get this from?"