𝚂.𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒//𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎

-Edited with light changes-

- - - - - - Requested by EULSIERS

This might be a long one and expect a lemon guys!

Warning: Triggering past and sexual scene

I'm pretty sure'll still read this even if you're not 18... i am like that.

And also i assure you all that i will do your reqs, but i may follow the right order since it may be like same character in 2 consecutive chaps.

Enjoy!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Fight"

"Kill"

"Annihilate the enemy"

Her eyes fluttered open, half-closed as she tried to revitalized herself from waking up. The sun rays meet her (e/c) orbs, making it glistened, reflecting its glow. Realizing that it's morning, she slowly sat up, her left arm bearing her weight. And again, the lady found herself daze; feeling as though she had woken up earlier than usual.

Her right hand moved up to her head, gripping it slightly with her eyes glinting smaller at the thought. Flash of her dream came to mind. No, it's more like a memory. It is a memory.

Sighing, It's the same dream again. The memory of her mother — the memory she had trapped inside her cold-clouded head.

She grew up with a sword in hand. Believing... that the only essence of living is fighting, eradicating the enemy. Even now that her family is gone, now that the only thing she has is her duty, as a demon slayer. She holds onto that belief until her death comes by.

After all those, she has become a remarkable demon slayer. Flourished into a fine built with attractive features; it is no doubt men would lay eyes on her. And how much anyone would admire her demeanor with just a glance.

Oh, the beauty she has matured into.

But that's just it, just a sight of her, not what lies beneath her reserved mask.

She is incapable of emotions.

"(L/n), don't overdo your breathing. Stabilize it."