12. "Come and dance with me idiot"

"Was this like a huge mistake?" Ricky asked, as the four of them stood on the dance floor. "What? Calling Gina out like that?" Big red asked, Aurora giving Evie a confused glance. "He called her out whilst you were... flirting?, talking?, arguing?, whatever, with ej" Evie replied. "That was mad harsh dude" Big red told him. "Yeah, you owe her an apology" Evie added. "She showed up to the dance with my exes ex, What's that about?" Ricky asked, making aurora sigh and roll her eyes. "Maybe its not about you at all!" She exclaims, "Maybe people are allowed to go out with whoever they want to go out with and be whoever they wanna be." Ricky sighed. "Can we just, get outta here?" he asked. "Now? Dude we're at homecoming" Evie told him, like it was something he didn't already know. "Yeah, you should be finding eligible hunnies for me to dance with" Big red said. "I'll dance with you" Evie shrugs. "You are my cousin" Big red tells her. "So?" evie shrugs. Big red rolls his eyes and turns back to Ricky. 

"Drama at two oclock" Aurora called, making them all look in the direction of Ej and Gina. "What is wrong with you Ej?" Big red imitates Gina. "I'm just intimidated by how full big red looks in that suit he borrowed from ricky" he then intimidated Ej. "Don't be intimated, be inspired, big red is an underrated style legend." back to gina. "Dude, you're an idiot" Ricky laughs, the girls nodding. Then Gina pours punch over Ejs head, and Aurora gasps dramatically. "I'll be back" Aurora told no one in particular and walked over to ej, causing Evie to smirk. 

"That's a look" she smirked. "Oh ha ha" Ej rolled his eyes. "Come on" she smiled, walking out, ej following, confused. "Where are we going?" he asks, as she walks down the hall. "locker" she told him, stopping and opening it. "Why?" he whined, leaning against the one next to hers. "Towel" she pulled a towel out from inside and handing him it. "Why do you have a towel in your locker?" he questioned, using it to dry himself none the less. "You'd be surprised, we often get caught in the rain" Aurora shrugged, looking inside for something and Ej gave her a strange look. 

"Take your jacket off" she instructs, and so he listened. Aurora took a stain removing wipe from her locker and dabbed it on his shirt where the punch was beginning to stain. "Why do you have these..Oh" Ej trailed off. Aurora just let out a laugh, giving him a small smile. "Why are you helping me?" he questioned. Aurora shrugged, "No idea." Ej nodded, smiling down at her. 

Aurora sat next to Ash, as they watched Carlos walk over to the dance floor, alone. "If he starts dancing, i've never been more proud, my baby is all grown up" Aurora states, fake sniffling, then he does. Ej comes back over and takes a seat next to her, "I actually kinda feel bad for the guy." Aurora looks over at him, nods and stands up. "See you on the dance floor Caswell" she smirks, before running over to dance with Carlos. He gave her a grin, thanking her silently, he could always count on his friends. 

Ash, Big red and Evie had joined them, and Aurora eyes flitted too Ej. She walked over to him, holding her hand out to him. "What?" he asked, not understanding why she was holding out her hand. "Come and dance with me idiot" Aurora rolled her eyes, smiling. Ej nodded taking her hand with a grin. They shared a look, it didn't mean anything, it didn't say anything, but they had both just tripped, again. 

Aurora was dancing with ej, when her eyes moved and fell on seb. "Ahh" she squealed, hitting ejs arm for a reason unknown to him. "Ow, what's happening?" he asked, rubbing his arm. "He came! he's here! seblos!" she squealed. Ej gave her a look, but when she moved his head so he wasnt just looking at her, he saw Carlos and Seb, and he knew what the blonde was talking about. 

A slow song began to play, Ej and Aurora had sat down. "Care to dance?" he offered her his hand this time. "I'd love to" she grinned, taking his hadn't and walking back to the dance floor. Ej rested his hands on her waist as she wrapped hers around his neck. Evie and Big red watched, evie grinning. "$20 they'll be together by the end of opening night" Evie stated. "He may move quick, but not with her, it's definitely going to be after" Big red replied. "Sure?" Evie clarified. "Sure, it's on" he shook her hand. Evie grinned to herself, she was sure she was going to win. 

Aurora and Ej danced together for the rest of the night. The night was winding down, and Aurora soon realised her ride had left her. "Hey, you need a ride?" Ej asked, as she pulled on her jacket. "Please, my date left me" she laughs. "Your date was your brother" Ej states, chuckling slightly. "Your date poured punch on your head then left with my brother" Aurora replied, smirking. "Touché Bowen" Ej sighs, grinning. "You think" Aurora scoffs. Ej just smiles, putting his arm around her like he used to, making her smile.