Danger

C H A P T E R   1 0TAEHYUN'S POV

C H A P T E R   1 0
TAEHYUN'S POV

Today is Saturday afternoon, so I decided to walk around the streets of Seoul. I've finished school works anyway. I decided to go to the mall and look for new clothes. While walking in the streets, I saw a group dancing in public. It made me smile. Besides singing, and playing instruments, I also like to dance.

It's my passion, it's just that my mom doesn't want me doing that, so I stopped attending my dance lessons and stopped joining competitions. She didn't want to tell me why, but I know. It's because of dad, ever since he died, she stopped dancing even though she was very good at it. It's because my dad was a professional dancer, and they met because of it.

I stepped inside the mall, and I heard a sweet familiar voice singing. I found myself looking where it came from, and I found the girl I met in the music room a month ago. Chaeryeong.

I felt like I was frozen in my place. When she stopped singing, all of the people who were listening applauded her. I did too.

I smiled, and she looked in my direction. Her expression changed into a shocked one. I felt my heartbeat rising. I awkwardly waved at her, and she laughed.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Enjoying life," she said while looking at the almost orange trees. It's almost autumn.

"You?" She asked.

I forgot about buying new clothes after hearing her sing again. I smiled, at her and gave her a lie. "Just strolling around," I said, and I'm pretty sure she bought it.

While walking, we saw old couples on the event place of the mall slow dancing. I looked at the event poster, and it said everyone was invited there for free, with no age limit.

I thought of an idea and pulled Chaeryeong on the dance floor.

"What are you doing?" She asked. I didn't speak and put her hands around my neck.

"You little kid what are you doing?" I chuckled at what she said.

I was about to place my hands on her waist, but I looked at her first, to see if she approved of me doing that. She just nodded.

The next thing I knew, my heartbeat was raising again, and we were dancing like there was no one watching us. Only us, alone. Dancing. Our eyes looking into each other.

I've known her since the day I transferred to our school. She was quite famous, for her dancing and singing skills. Believe it or not, but when I saw her perform last year on a homecoming school dance, I fell. I don't know if it was love, but I was sure that I liked her. That's why when we coincidentally met in the music room, I took my chance and asked her for help with the song. Even though I wasn't needing any help.