⋆☽15☾⋆

Y/n's pov

‎‏⠀
You looked down playing with your hands in your lap, leaning against the small black leather sofa. Occasionally raising your eyes to watch the dark haired male type away at the computer on his desk.

Yoongi gave a soft chuckle noticing you. "Yah, don't stare princess"

Sitting up quickly, your ears flicked causing the silver hoops on them to jingle against each other.

"I wasn't! I'm just bored-"

After all, the only reason you were in Yoongi's studio was because he said he had something to show you, and so far for the past twenty minutes, you sat on the couch as he sat at his desk doing what you assumed to be working. And you weren't one to complain, so you just quietly watched in wait for him to finish.

"Ah, I'm sorry you're right- here, come"

Your brows raised as Yoongi backed up in his swivel chair and patted his lap waving you over to sit.

"But- Jungkook told me-"

Already knowing what you were going to say, the older male sighed to cut you off as he leaned forward scooting towards you in his chair, pulling you into his lap with ease.

He already knew Jungkook had probably told you not to get too touchy with anyone else.

But he wouldn't let that stop him.

"I don't care what Jungkook told you, my office my rules now come"

Letting out a small squeak your cheeks tinted pink as you sat on one of his thighs, leaning your back against his firm chest as he kept a surprisingly strong arm around your waist.

You'd be lying if you said you didn't feel more comfy here than on that hard sofa-

"Okay- but-"

"Shh, just let me show you now okay?" He gave a glance down at you giving your head a pat and quick smile before returning his eyes to the screen as yours did too.

"Yah, here-"

He clicked on a file as well as a few other things and adjusted various modules on the large soundboard to his left. Finally pressing enter on his keyboard and scooting back in his chair, looking back at you and signaling for you to listen.

Sitting up with your ears becoming alert, you started hearing a low deep hum as a song you had never heard before started to play out from the speakers, filling the silent room.

It wasn't too loud or too quiet, yet it was intense somehow- the tone was set perfectly as deep beats started to roll in and soon sync with new sounds that would enter as the song played out.

You couldn't explain it, mainly because you didn't know the correct terminology for a song with this genre as it started to set in.

Seductive was the one word that could describe it best, yet at the same time if a song could be a warm blanket wrapped around you, this would definitely be it.

Either way-

It was, beautiful..

And then you heard it, Yoongi's voice as you felt his hands move down to hold your hips. Although it took you a moment to realize it wasn't coming from the song and it was actually him speaking.

"Hm?? I'm sorry I got lost into it-" you laughed nervously blinking a few times and shaking your head to focus giving your attention to the male.

"I said, what do you think princess?" Yoongi cleared his throat and sat up more in his chair, effortlessly moving you to now straddle him as he held you by the tops of your thighs.

You gulped at the new position he put you in, letting your smaller hands rest on top of his chest, your innocent eyes staring directly into his calm dark ones.

"I love it"

His lips formed a proud smirk, gliding his hands to the back of your knees as he got up smoothly placing you up to sit on a clear surface on his desk. Letting himself stand between your legs looking down at you and humming lowly along with the song.

Feeling your whole body heat up, you tried your best not to let Yoongi see your now burning cheeks.

You couldn't help but remember the time you and Jungkook were alone and close together like this-

But with Yoongi he seemed more- gentle? Almost as if he wasn't doing anything at all..

It sure got you flustered enough- Ah what were you saying, he wasn't trying to be like Jungkook.

"You know, I made this song thinking of you"

You scrunched up your brows. "Really..? But- There's not even lyrics yet how could thinking of me make you make the sound this good-"

"Well.. to be fair-" he paused moving in closer, one of his arms sneakily wrapping itself around your waist. His other hand firmly yet softly squeezed the side of your left thigh, slowly pulling you in to be pressed against him.

Your thighs instinctively closed only to be stopped by his hips which only made it bring him in even closer. You let out a gasp and pursed your lips to remain quiet, but Yoongi smirked as to let you know he still managed to hear the little noise.

At this point you couldn't stop yourself from staring.

His short black hair, his smooth jawline, his slightly tanned yet pale skin, his hands.. they looked so- strong. But his touches were so delicate you wouldn't even believe they were coming from them.

Yoongi licked over the bottom corner of his lips, letting his head tilt back to sway his dark bangs out of his face, then leaning back down to whisper over the side of your neck.

"I was thinking of how good I could make you sound"

Hearing those words caused your stomach to twist, even if your mind didn't comprehend what they meant, your body sure did.

You bit down on your lip hard as your hands on the males chest moved. Now one of your hands entangled in the back of his hair as the other squeezed his shoulder.

"Y-Yoongi.. "

Hearing you call his name that way made his whole body tense. You could feel it in the way he hugged you tight enough to where the both of your chests felt glued together, as he buried his face into your neck and stifled a groan.

He wanted you, right then and there. And he could have, he had you right in the palm of his hand.

You could be his and he could be banging into you as hard and fast as he possibly could right now.

Hell, he'd fucking record it. He'd record your moans, pleas and cries and save it as his muse.

But he wouldn't.

Not now, not like this. He knew it wasn't right, he would have to win you fair and square, no tricks, no seduction- even if it was his specialty.

Without warning he pulled away from you, leaving him feeling empty and you feeling bare without his warm touch.

Tilting your head, you looked up at him confused as he merely cupped your cheeks, eyeing your cute features before giving you a soft sweet smile.

"Don't tell Jungkook.."

Yoongi stans enjoy ;)
-