Chapter 44

Chloe's Pov

I wake up with the sun shining right in my face. It's so bright. Weren't the curtains closed before? I shove a pillow over my head and try to go back to sleep. Suddenly the pillows ripped off my head "You don't like that sunlight babe? Look it's such a beautiful day. Get up lazy" I hear Zoey say as she jumps on me. I sigh and snuggle deeper into the covers "Get up or I'll throw you in the floor"

"I dare you" I mumble under the blankets. And then I'm laying in the floor. I get up off the floor only to see her doubled over laughing at me. I jump on her back making both of us fall, her face down while I sit on her butt. I start tickling her listening to her laugh uncontrollably. Her laugh is so cute "You can't throw someone in the floor and then unprepared for an attack!!" I yell. She turns over still giggling and grabs my hands stopping me from tickling her.

"I'll kill you woman" She says playfully glaring at me. She intertwines our fingers smiling up at me lovingly. I lean down softly kissing her lips. It was slow and passionate. I wrap my arms around her neck and she slowly sits up so that I'm straddling her lap. She grabs my hips pulling me closer to her as she gently shoves her tongue in my mouth exploring every inch of it. I start grinding into her moving my lips to her neck sucking the soft skin right below her ear "Mmm baby" She moans tightening her arms around my waist.

"Touch me Zo" I whisper in her ear. Just as she's about to slide her hands in my panties, her phone starts going off indicating the many texts she's getting. I groan loudly "Ugh are you fucking kidding me!?" I say getting off of her as she walked over to her phone "Hold on baby" She tell me "I'm sorry but I have to go now, I have a doctor's appointment"

"What's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

"My body is aching and my throat hurt. But I don't have a fever, I'll be okay" She said taking her shirt and panties off in front of me.

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"You don't have to, I'll be back soon" She finish getting ready, kiss me goodbye and and head to get out of the door.

Leah's Pov

It's been almost two weeks since I have been ignoring Chloe most of the time. Everytime I think I have a chance to just talk to her, Zoey comes out of nowhere and ruins it or I have to make up some stupid excuse and leave. What if she thinks I hate her? What if she hates me now? What if she thinks I don't love her anymore? I want to tell her that Zoey is blackmailing me but I'm scared, what if Zoey tries to take her away from me? Ugh what do I do?

"Hey baby" Chloe says hugging me tightly. I miss her so much.

"Hi" I say snuggling my face into her chest. She smells amazing and she's wearing my favorite hoodie of hers. I'll have to steal that later.

"Can we talk Leah?" She asks. Making me look at her nervously.

"Um w-what do you wanna talk about?" I shutter.

"Us" She looks at me like she's trying to figure me out or maybe what I'm thinking.

"What about us?" I ask looking at the floor.

She lifts my chin up making me look at her "I feel like you have been avoiding me. Did I do something wrong baby?" She asks sadly. I just start crying. I don't even mean to but it happens and I can't stop. She hold my hand leading me to sit on the couch "I'm sorry baby. Just tell me what I did so I can fix it" I just sob harder. It's not you baby, it's Zoey. "Leah please stop crying, I'm sorry. I can fix this, you just have to tell me what I did first" I finally look up at her and her eyes are glossy. No please don't cry Chloe.

"It's not you" I whisper "I got your hoodie wet, I'm sorry" I say looking at the wet spot I've created with my tears.

"It's okay baby, I don't care about that. Please tell me what's wrong" She asks with pleading eyes. I can't tell you..