15. "I swear if he does ill punch him"

Aurora sat with Ej, nervously playing with her hands. "You okay?" he asked. "What if it doesn't go to plan?" she sighs. "Comfort or truth?" Ej asked. "Truth" Aurora answered. "Then we loose our drama teacher, and probably our show" Ej sighs. "Comfort" Aurora then called, she didn't want to think of the worst. "We try again?" Ej asks, hopefully. "You're trying" Aurora let out a breath, before the principal began and took auroras attention. 

She waited for her dad to say something, hoping he was going to follow what she had instructed him. If he didn't start, they couldn't pull this off. "Excuse me" Mike stood up, making Aurora grin. "Can I say something?" he asks. "I'm sorry, we're not opening the floor to parents on this" The principal says, making Aurora panic.  "Let him speak" Ninis mom joins in, Aurora grinning. "Go ahead mister bowen" he says reluctantly, knowing what Aurora was like, Mike was probably the same. 

"I'm a little late to this party, but I gotta say the real crime here would be booting a teacher who's making a positive impact. I've never seen my kids so invested in anything and I don't think that's something we should punish, your....honour" he says confidently, earning smiles from all of the students, especially Aurora and Ricky, who were proud. "Mister bowen I appreciate your statement think can all agree that theatre isn't unique in this regard, it doesn't have some special fairy dust that cant be by another extracurricular" the principal says, earning himself a glare from Aurora. She took one deep breath, Ej gave her a smile, and she stood up. 

She began humming, then Kourtney joined in. Ash then joined them, also standing up. Then Nini, then ricky, then everyone. Kourtney pulled out the boombox and held it up, the music beginning. Others pulled out posters as Nini pointed to Aurora,  who pointed to Ricky, who pointed to Kourtney. Kourtney gave them a smile and began to sing "Don't say another word..." "Some of us need to be heard" Aurora continued. "You want her big confession" She, Ash and Nini sing in unison. "She never saw Dear Evan Hansen!" Kourtney answers. "Whatever you think about her, the show can't go on without her..." The four at the front sang. Now it was time for everyone to come in, and for them to wow their crowd, and hopefully save Miss Jenn. 

Kourtney:
Maybe her class could be a little more classy

Ricky & Gina:

Maybe her head's not in the game
Carlos:

Maybe her past is just a little bit sketchy
All:
We need her all the same

Everyone danced along in unison. They really came together when they needed to. Aurora nodded, keeping everyones timings in her head as she danced alongside ej, it was all going to plan. 

Aurora:

She's the one who cheers us on

Seb:

So what if she's dropping the ball?
All:
She stands for truth, justice and songs in our key
She stands for us and we believe

Ricky:
Before she got here, we were so off track
Gina:
Then Miss Jenn gave us a chance
Aurora:
We used to fall asleep in chemistry class
All:
Now it makes us want to dance

They all kept going. Aurora flashed her dad a smile, he had truly never seen her and Ricky so invested in something. They were wonderful, and he loved seeing them with their friends. He also couldn't help but notice the looks Aurora and Ej were giving eachother, he had a feeling AurorJ was going to back on. 

Natalie:

She's the show that must go on
So we're putting in a good word 'cause we heard
All:
She stands for truth, justice and songs in our key
She stands for us and we believe

Nini:

What's my motivation?
She provides the inspiration
Aurora:
Whatever about her reputation
Ashlyn:
Seems about time for a modulation

There was a music break where they all danced. It was coming together so well, Aurora couldn't be prouder. Carlos and Aurora then led Miss Jenn from her seat, so they could dance in the middle. She was in space where she could watch the family she created as they danced, each with a showbizz grin on their faces. 

All:

She stands for truth, justice and songs in our key
Jazz squares in the choreography
Sharpay, Ryan, you know they'd agree
She stands for us and we believe

Nini pulls  Miss Jenn into the middle. Everyone circles around her. "She stands for us and we believe" They all end together, making  jazz hands around Miss Jenn. They looked around, poured and elated that they had just actually pulled that off. 

Ninis mom stands up and begins clapping, all of the other parents and students joining in. They really were breathtaking.  "Settle down! Settle down!" The princiapal shouts, making Aurora rolls her eyes yet again. "Do we have any further questions?" he asks the board. "Just one." one of the woman says, standing up "so, how do I snag two tickets to opening night?" she asks, smiling. Everyone began cheering. Aurora jumped into Ejs arms, him spinning her around. They didn't notice but nini saw them, and sighed as she also saw Gina and Ricky on her left. Ej out Aurora down and she rushed over to Carlos, pulling him into a hug.

 She and Carlos turned to Miss Jenn. "How did you do this?" she asked, stunned. "We stayed up all night" Aurora smiles. "We all helped" Carlos added. Miss Jenn pulled them into a hug. "Thank you" she said honestly. Both of her students were overjoyed, they had their drama teacher back. 

Aurora stood with Ricky, as they watched Miss Jenn walk up to their dad. "So dad and Miss Jenn?" Ricky asked. "I swear if he does i'll punch him" Aurora muttered. "Why?"Ricky laughed, used to her almost violent threats but she never actually went though with them. "Then I lose a bet with Evie, she needs to end up with Mr meanzara" Aurora answered. "Mr meanzara" Ricky chuckled. "I'm not wrong"