Chapter 27

Lisa's POV

The contest was about to start in an hour now but Rosè isn't here at the backstage yet. "Where is Rosè?" I asked to my unnies and they didn't know too.

"Maybe she's with our adviser." Jennie unnie replied and we wait for her patiently. Rosè was here but she's not feeling well.

"What happened to her ma'am?" I asked and the teacher looks so worried. "She's injured when she's on her way here! She can't walk on the runway. We need a new muse" our adviser said and all of them looked at me.

"Lisa, can you do it for me?" Rosè stated pleading and I just pouted. "But you know I can't" I replied and she was trying not to cry now. I can't see her like that.

"Ok I'll do it" I stated and she is somehow brighten. She smiled at me happily and I just sighed. "You can do it" she said with an encouragement in her voice.

"Let's help each other!" our adviser shouted and they start to fix me up.

-

Actually, I'm not comfortable of what I am wearing right now. It's a long fitted dress with a long slit on the side that expose my legs. And they tie my hair into a flip and twist ponytail.

"That's too much exposure." Jungkook said who is beside me. "Yah right. I'm not comfortable though" I replied and keep on hiding my legs.

"Just keep it that way. Always remember, be confident. Do it for yourself, for Rosè, for me and for Section A, hm?" our adviser stated and gave me an encouraging smile.

I just smiled back and wait for the pageant to start. I just sat down and deeply sighed. "Are you nervous?" Jungkook asked as he sat down beside me.

"Kinda" I replied and he hold my hand that is resting on my lap. "I know you can pull it off" he said and I smiled in response.

-

The pageant is starting and the MC was now introducing the judges. He called on all of the muses and escorts that's why I stand up and sighed one last time.

We walk up to the stage while my hands are on Jungkook's arms. I wear my confident smile and I heard my classmates are supporting the both of us.

I just wait for our turn and I didn't know that Eunha is competing also. It's time for her to walk on the runway and I can see that she really want to win.

As she turn around, she smirked at me and go back to her position.

"Now let's have Lalisa Manoban from Section A!" I heard my classmates are yelling my name and our section. I walk forward confidently with my head are looking straight.

I reached the end of the runway and that's the time I turn around, letting my hair to follow. I look at the judges with my smile and to the crowd.