°45

And suddenly, all the love songs were about you

"Hi Mrs Park!" Seri greeted, bowing as the door opened and the woman at the other side gasped, face lighting up

"Seri! Jisung why didn't you tell me she was coming, I could have cleaned up a bit."

"Oh no, it's okay- you should see our house. My sister likes to think it's her own personal playground."
Kyungmi, Jisung's Mum laughed, eyes crinkling up as she let her in.

Jisung had retreated to grab Seji from the car as Kyungmi ushered the girl in.
"Come, make yourself at home. I'll grab some snacks-"
"Please, don't worry- it's okay."

"Nonsense, I'll be back in a second."
Seri nodded, smiling worriedly as the frail woman limped over to the kitchen yet had the same bright smile on her lips.

"I can't wait for this project to be over," Jisung huffed as he brought the carrier inside. "I feel like I've ages fifty years."

Seri glanced at the boy.
"Don't worry you still look great."
Jisung's head snapped up, seeing how she hadn't realised the affect of her words.
"Thanks Angel, you too." He said as smoothly as he could- putting his bag down.

"Angel," she muttered under her breath in a slight scoff, despite the major affect it had on her.

"Do you not like it?" He asked, making the girl looked up at him whilst taking out her maths books.

"Shut up Sung, I think you're making fun of me now." She grumbled and Jisung let out a laugh.
"You're too cute though." He spoke like it was nothing and Seri couldn't help her stomach doing flips and cheeks flushing.

"Are you going to help me or not?" She whined, throwing her pencil at him and he held his hands up in defeat.

"Alright, let's do this." Jisung said determined, making his way over to her.

°

The two had fallen into a comfortable pace of work, their shoulders brushing against each other yet the feeling only created a sense of warmth and safety.

She was concentrated on her work, pen in hand and head tilted with her eyes determined to see the end of the worksheet quicker.

Jisung looked over her shoulder from time to time, checking her answers and smiling to himself as she began to get the hang of it.

His eyes gazed into the side of her face, his heart swelling and making him feel overwhelmed with emotions.

Seri gripped the paper in her hand, swiftly turning around to face him.
"Is this right-?" She paused, words hanging in the air as her eyes fell to his- faces yet again close enough that his soft breaths fanned over her.

There was a silence that followed, one that this time was not able to be ignored, both hearts beating I'm sync.

Jisung's pupils dialated, the same eyes that flickered down and captured sight of her lips.

So 😌 what do you think

Kiss

Or

Wait it out a bit more