chapter thirty-three

- Sydnee -
3 days later

@tharealsydnee

2,178 likes ❤️@tharealsydnee: you gained your wings on this day in 2015 & life hasn't been the same since

2,178 likes ❤️
@tharealsydnee: you gained your wings on this day in 2015 & life hasn't been the same since. I love you & always will Sy Sy ❤️. #LLS

@juicee01: #LLS ❤️💪🏽
@theyluvne: long live sy 🥺..
@ohthatstori: 💔..

- view all 471 comments -

"You ready baby?" my mama said as I stood in Symere's room thinking about the past.

"Yeah... let's go" I mumbled moving the strand of hair out of my face. She opened the door wider allowing me to walk out of the room, then down the stairs.

I looked at Tori and she gave me a slight smile then grabbed her purse. I walked out the door behind my mama and Tori then got in the passenger seat of my moms car.

Me and My Brother - 5ive played from my airpods and I just closed my eyes the rest of the drive.

"Y'all cmon, Symere isn't gone. Cheer up he's always going to be here with us" my mom said and Tori sucked her teeth.

"He not here physically" she muttered and my mama sighed.

"Y'all remember the time when Daddy and Symere dressed up as the grinch and santa when y'all was bout 6 and 8?" my mama said then paused to laugh.

"Then Tori you were so scared because Symere was playing his part too good" my mama said then wiped her eyes.

"Yeah" Tori chuckled then looked out the window.

imessage
mybaby 🥰

mybaby🥰

you straight?
12:32 pm

ion know .. i feel different every time
this day comes back around 😕
12:33 pm

stay strong, you gone be good
ima see you @ the party ina few.
12:33 pm

i will .. & alright 💕
read at 12:34 pm

i really really like you a lotttt 🥺
12:35 pm

😂😂big ass baby.. i like you too
12:35 pm

The car came to a stop making me look up from my phone seeing we were at the cemetery.

I locked my phone then got out of the seatbelt and took a deep breath.