Captured

Just a few things you should know, Kol doesn't get killed by Elena and Jeremy he escaped them. The Mystic gang fail to complete the map for the cure so Elena's still a vampire and they still very much hate the Mikaelsons and are still trying to kill them so expect to see them appear in this story. Also the harvest thing never happened.

3 days ago.....

No one's pov

Sisters Hayley and Davina Marshall arrived in New Orleans and made their way to the French Quarter, they came here after Hayley gained a clue about their biological families whereabouts. Hayley told Davina how she learned from a friend of sorts that their family came from a major pack that lived in New Orleans. Davina was of course sceptical at first until Hayley mentioned their birthmarks and how they signalled they were from a royal line of werewolves.

So here Hayley and Davina were trying to locate their family, only to find out all werewolves had disappeared from New Orleans and that their family were long gone just as Professor Shane told Hayley but Davina didn't know that. Davina still had no idea what her sister had really been up too while she was in Mystic Falls.

"What are we gonna do Hayley?" Davina asked as they entered a bar/restaurant named roussous "I don't know, there has to be something we missed" Hayley replied as they walked over to a small corner booth. 

"Let's face it Hayley, this is just a wild goose chase and we're gonna get nowhere" Davina said with a sigh "no, I refuse to believe that. My sources were telling the truth and I know our family come from here. We just haven't looked in the right place" Hayley replied she refused to give up, she had been looking for answers on their birth family for years and she wasn't going to give up now since she was so close to finding out why they abandoned her and Davina. 

Davina felt someone watching them so she turned to see two women stood behind the bar looking at her and Hayley. Davina remained calm and simply turned back around "Hayley, there are two witches staring at us" she whispered to her sister making the older Marshall woman look up and peer at the witches that were still looking at them. 

Hayley pursed her lips together "maybe they know something" she said standing up and moving over to the witches before Davina could even stop her.

Davina got up and followed after her, thinking her sister had surely gone crazy. Davina knew nothing good could come from talking to these witches as she had a gut instinct they couldn't be trusted and her instinct was right, they couldn't be trusted.

"Excuse me?" Hayley spoke up as she reached the bar "yes, may we help you?" one of the witches asked as the other witch left and went into the kitchen.

"Yes, you're a witch right?" Hayley asked making Davina snort and roll her eyes "yes, I am and so is my sister Sophie" the witch replied nodding her head towards the kitchen where her sister was chopping up some vegetables. 

"My sister and I were wondering if you knew anything about the Labonair werewolves?" Hayley asked the witches body stiffened but she flashed a smile. "Sorry, not much is known about the Labonair's expect they've been extinct for a decade and a half now but I know of someone who will know about them" the witch explained "great, who?" Hayley asked eagerly "the other wolves" she replied making Davina sigh. "We heard the wolves disappeared from here" she said finally speaking up making the witch turn to her "well they disappeared from the quarter but they didn't disappear from New Orleans altogether" she explained "why did the werewolves leave town?" Hayley asked "they were forced out by the vampires" the witch replied in a bitter tone.

"Where can we find the werewolves?" Hayley asked "in the bayou, I'll give you a map" the witch replied before leaving to get them a map.

"I have a bad feeling about this" Davina said in a hushed tone "Davina relax, it'll be okay. We're finally going to get answers about our birth family, we've been waiting for this moment for years" Hayley replied making her younger sister sigh "I know, it's just I can't help but get a bad feeling about these witches. I don't think we should trust them" she said placing a hand on her stomach as she felt her stomach flip as an unpleasant smell hit her nose.