A/N

DISCLAIMER: This is not a spin off or a fanific, it is just influenced mildly by other series mentioned

DISCLAIMER: This is not a spin off or a fanific, it is just influenced mildly by other series mentioned. Please do not accuse me of copying etc or your comment will be deleted and you'll be blocked 😘.

Hello beautiful people!

I can't believe I'm actually posting this. I'd put off posting more books for a while because I had major writer's block and when I say major, I mean MAJOR. I had no ideas for a long period of time, which kind of put me off Wattpad altogether. But then, I got the idea for this book and I decided to go ahead and write it.

Firstly, I want to start off by saying this book is influenced by many other books and if you've read the synopsis/preview, you'd understand. The books that have contributed to the main idea of this book are The Selection Series as well as The Red Queen series, though I've made sure to make the book my own. The books mentioned are extremely good books and I highly recommend them.

Also, this story takes place in a fictional country called Aridia. There is no specific time frame but if you want an idea of the time setting, think medieval/renaissance but with a some more advanced technology.

Aridia is run by a monarchy but there are also many classes of aristocracy that are used in this book so you might as well know the hierarchy.

1. King/Queen

2. Prince/Princess

3. Duke/Duchess

4. Marquess/Marchioness

5. Earl/Countess

6. Viscount/Viscountess

7. Baron/Baroness

These are the ranking of the Nobles of Aridia and the higher you get, the more power and money you get. I've tried to make this book as 'dated' as I can so some old phrases are used like 'fry up', 'gay' (meaning happy) etc. If there's any phrase or word you don't understand, feel free to ask in the comments or just search it online.

I also want to use this part of the book to say a few things. Please be nice in the comments, constructive criticism is much appreciated but any form of problematic, unnecessary hate towards me, other users- or even some of the characters, will not be tolerated.

With that said, don't forget to vote, comment and share and most importantly, stay safe as we navigate through these hard times.

Lots of love,

Dawn.