Christmas Story

Author's Note: Explanation (Please Read)

So this is a short Christmas Story for Expiration Date. None of the events in this story affect the actual story. It's kind of like what would have happened if Colton hadn't found out Iris is expired. I really hope you enjoy this. It's a Christmas present to you for all your support. You get Erik and Iris cuteness. Jonas and Iris cuteness. Colton and Vienna cuteness. And of course you get to see Colton humiliated. So snuggle up with hot chocolate, enjoy the story, and then share Expiration Date with your friends. And if you have time check out my Nutcracker parody, Nutcracker. Merry Christmas!

Iris~~

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I kick my legs, managing to nail Jonas and Erik in the face with my feet. They groan, and I throw my pillows at them to shut them up. "What are you doing?" I start beating them with the pillows.

"Merry Christmas," they chorus.

"Bah humbug." I throw the cover over my head and lay back down. Well until their bodies land on top of me and begin tickling me. "Get off of me, you idiots."

The blanket is still over my head and I feel them tightening it around me until I am completely cocooned. Arms then slide underneath me and I'm pressed against someone's chest. "Put me down." I hear a door open, and I am lowered down right before I hear the door click shut. I scramble out of the comforter and glare at the door.

"Get ready," Jonas says. "Vienna woke us all up an hour ago. And Colton's not in the best mood."

I cross my arms and mouth what he says but I don't actually repeat it.

"Merry Christmas," they sing.

"Bah Humbug."

******

My arms are wrapped around myself as I enter the family room. Erik is talking to his insufferable mother, while Gwen, Jonas and Colton's sister, teases Jonas.

"Iris, Merry Christmas," Vienna screams as she hops off Colton's lap. Colton really does not look happy. She throws her arms around me.

"Hey," I say slowly as I move my arms to hug her back.

"I wanted to wake you up, but Jonas told me to let you sleep."

I look over to Jonas to see him staring at me. I narrow my eyes at him, remembering my rude awakening.

"Come on." She tugs on my arm until I follow her to an empty seat. "We've been waiting on you."

I blush, before taking my seat. She returns to Colton's lap, who wraps his arms around her stomach. I watch as Jonas makes his way over to them, his hand behind his back. He has a smirk plastered on his face. What is he. . .?

"Look up." He holds mistletoe above their heads.

Vienna smiles and before Colton can react she kisses him. She leans against him, forcing him to lean back against the arm rest.

"Ewww, no PDA." Gwen slaps her hand over her eyes.

Vienna pulls away blushing.

Colton on the other hand has that biggest jerk of the year face on that I want to slap off every time I see it. "Hey, Gwen."

She removes her hand only to watch as Colton kisses Vienna until we all want to scream 'No PDA.'

Vienna manages to push him away still blushing. Colton grins and gives her a quick peck on the cheek. Her face turns a darker shade of red. "Can we get on with the presents?" she begs.