l. prince of edoras

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝒀
❝ 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒔 ❞

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

AFTER BEING ESCORTED AND SEPARATED FROM her friends to be shown to her chambers during her stay at Edoras, Vera had been given the liberty of being alone since the events that occurred moments before

AFTER BEING ESCORTED AND SEPARATED FROM her friends to be shown to her chambers during her stay at Edoras, Vera had been given the liberty of being alone since the events that occurred moments before. Grima's words, regrettable to admit it to herself, stuck and clung to her life like a parasite, frazzling her disgruntled head, and adding more worries to her shoulders. His words have brought her past insecurities back to the present, suddenly filling her mind with doubt about who she truly was; as a child, she would notice the difference between her and the rest of her kin, leaving her to doubt and insecurity demons in her head. She was different from her kin — from her appearance to her personality — and as much as she hated to admit it, Grima's words intrigued her.

But he was long gone and never to return, which left Vera incredibly hopeless and isolated from the rest. She was rather happy about being alone, however, because it gave her enough time to think about recent events and plan on what to do next. Her feä had lifted with illuminance as Grima Wormtongue and Saruman's darkness left Edoras and was replaced by the Rohirrim's strength and happiness, but was soon replaced by her burdened shoulders and scattered brain. Thèoden had not taken his son's death so lightly after a noble lady confirmed the truth to him once asked; he had staggered backward and spent the next few minutes in solitude, only letting his family and close friends in his chambers before ordering that the guests be escorted to their rooms.

After she was dropped off by a guard in a large chamber by Lady Èowyn's own room, Vera was left alone for a while with reassurance from the guard — who she learned to be named Hàma — that Èowyn would come looking for her soon, providing her with enough clothes and resources to last a few days, as well as inform Vera of certain matters that are needed. Vera sighs deeply, running a hand through her messy head in an effort to keep her thoughts organized and at bay but her troubled spirit left her restless and completely puzzled. Before the girl could lurch herself onto the four-postured bed to groan and scream into her pillow — as all Queens do every once in a while — a knock sounded from the door.

Turning to face the wooden entryway, Vera made a sound of approval for the unknown visitor to enter her room, leaning against one of the four pillars of her large bed and offered a tiny smile as Èowyn entered her room with a large pile of dresses in her hand. Eyeing the clothed pile warily, Vera starts to back away, disliking the prospect of having to wear so many dresses. Èowyn, despite her gentle and tiny smile, didn't seem happy at all as she enters the room. Dressed in dark clothes that fit her body snugly, a shawl covering her shoulders and head, which was pulled up beautifully, and a circlet on her head, Èowyn's appearance spoke for itself.