D E D I C A T I O N

This book is dedicated to the visually impaired.

It can be hard not to be able to see the sun or the things around us, which is why we should always lend a helping hand to the blind out there. A little love and affection we show can be the light they need to see by, it can also make being visually impaired less depressing for them.

So this upcoming holidays, you can be the light to a particular blind person out there by giving them a gift. It could be a warm hug, or helping them cross the street, or saying how beautiful they look, or something that can be counted for a nice gesture.

According to an online search, here are some wonderful gifts one can get a blind person, especially during the approaching holidays:

1. OrCam MyEye 2

2. Smart Speakers

3. Talking microwave oven

4. Voice command alarm clock

5. Item trackers

6. Talking thermostat

7. Board games

and so on.

No one should be left out of the gift giving during the holidays, especially the impaired. The best kind of gift for someone who is blind, is one that can truly change his/her day-to-day living. It is something that will actually improve their quality of life and prove to them that the sun is not the only source of light in this world, but we all can be sources of light; beautiful, unique and above all full of love.

Please type, "Sending light" here, to mentally send light to all the visually impaired around us and abroad.

Kisses!

~~

Chapter one will be updated soon. Please add this book to your library and reading lists so that you can get the notification when it is updated. Also please share to your friends, it will mean the world to me. xoxo