Expelled

Jungkook dabbed at my bleeding lip with a wipe, it stung and I winced a lot- causing him to lose his temper.
"Why would you get into a fight if you're going to get hurt?!" he yelled.

" I'm not hurt as bad a Sarah tho pfft you should have seen her fac-" he stopped me with a finger to my lips.

"Y/n. I don't want you to get into fights anymore. Promise me if someone pisses you off, you'll come straight to me. Promise?"
I rolled my eyes at him,
"I'm not some weak, timid girl that needs a big strooong boy to save her" I said, slapping his huge bicep.
He smirked at me and I quickly removed my hand.
"I care about you" he whispered, taking my hand and placing it back on his arm. He took my other dangling hand and put it on his chest.

"I want you to know that I care about you"
His whispers were getting too much for me to take. I stared into his golden brown eyes, which were getting darker by the second.
" I swear I cou-" he stopped in his tracks when he saw the principle at the door.

" getting comfy in here are we?" He said, in a not so amused way.
" Sarah is really hurt y/n. I need to hear your side of the story." He motioned for me to follow him into his office. I realised my hands were still on Jungkook and I quickly dropped them by my sides, my face burning with embarrassment.

" I'll see you later Jungkook" I waved at him, and in return he winked and blew a kiss. I quickly rushed out of the class and my heart was still beating uncontrollably when I was walking into the principles office.

I told him the truth. That Sarah had hated my guts ever since her first day, and she tripped me first. The principle listened carefully, nodding occasionally before closing his dairy with a snap.
" it's suddenly become very clear what really happened. Sarah had told me a very different, VERY dramatic story in which you punch her because she was the prettiest girl in the class-"

We then looked at each other for a moment before bursting into laughter.
" you should get back to class y/n. Catch up on your work and I'll deal with Sarah."

" Thank you principle, and sorry for all the trouble" I said. He smiled and I turned to walk out of the door. I was sure that Sarah was going to get expelled. Well that's what happens when you start a fight anyway.

" and y/n-"  I spun around on my heels to turn the principle.

" don't get too distracted by the new kid" he said, while wiggling his eyebrows in an annoying way. 

I scoffed and went back to class.