21

Tae-baby i will be back.

Jk-ok hyung.

Taehyung left and jungkook talked with others.

???-hello beautiful.

Jungkook turned to look at the person.

Jk-hi?um..

???-oh yeah im bogum.park bogum.taehyung's bestfriend.

Jk-oh tae havent tolf me about u.

Bogum-aish that alien.

Tae-baby i look-oh bogum!!

He gave a hug to bogum.

Bogum-dude im ur bestfriend but didnt tell me about ur beautiful boyfriend.

Tae-everuthing happened quickly so yeah.

Bogum-u finally found a good one.that jennie was a argh.

Jungkook blushed.

Announcer-attention please!!!i need everyone's attention.ok as everyone's wish i would like to invite our newly wedded couple for a dance!!!plz come to the dance floor.

Jk-omg this will be embrassing.

Taehyung held jungkook's hand.

Tae-im with u baby.lets go.

Both of them went ro the dance floor.jungkook wrapped his arms around taehyung's neck while other wrapped around his waist.both of them stared at each other lovingly.they moved to the rhythm of the song which was perfect by ed sheeran

Tae-this feels like a dream.

Jk-this isnt a dream honey.

After few seconds other young couples also came to the dance floor and joined them.now they are not alone.taehyung pulled jungkook more closer.

Jk-hyungie?

Tae-hmm?

Jk-what are u doing?

Tae-nothing baby.

Finally the song ended.taehyung pulled jungkook in for a kiss who was surprised.everyone cheered for them for the second time.both pulled away with jungkook all red.the party finally came to an end.

Jin-omg my baby is married now.

Jimin-someone is going to loss his v-card tonight!!well thats good becuz that someone cant stay as a virgin forever.

Jk-yah shorty shut up!!

Rm-oh then both of them are going to loss their v-card to each other.

Jhope-wait the kim taehyung is a fucking virgin??

Tae-got a problem hobie? stop it guys.

Mr.kim-oh here u are.

Tae-why appa?

Mr.jeon-after the party u guys are leaving to ur honeymoon ok?to taehyung's private island which is 1 hour plane ride.

Youngers blushed mostly jungkook.

Tae-wait we have school.

Mrs.kim-dont worry about it.we took 3 days holidays for u guys which means u guys only have 2 days.

taehyung smirked.

Jk-oh.

Mrs.jeon-now u guys should get ready to leave!!

The couple went to the door.its time to throw jungkook's bouquet now.the girls stood up in to a line.jungkook turned around and throwed the bouquet.he turned around to see jin holding the bouquet while blshing.

jk-omg u are next jin hyung!!!

mr.kim-u better propose him soon namjoon.

for the first time everyone saw namjoon blushing.the couple said their goodbye to everyone and left to their honeymoon.after an hour they arrived to a beautiful island.both of them went out.

jk-wow its so beautiful!!!!

tae-i know baby.lets go to our house now.

jungkook nodded and went to their house.

they went inside and went to their bedroom directly

tae-baby go and take a wash first i will go next yeah?

jk-ok tae.

he took his clothes and went to the bathroom.he went out after few minutes taking a hot bath.taehyung was looking through his phone so he didnt saw jungkook .jungkook went to the balcony.he moaned when the air hit him.

jk-tae go and take a bath.

tae-ok.

he hear the bathroom door closed.he looked at the beautiful view infront of him which was a beautiful beach.after few minutes he hear the bathroom door opened and closed again.he knew taehyung came out.he suddenly felt nervous.then he felt a pair of hands wrapping around his waist.he flinched.

tae-baby i really like ur outfit.

jk-thanks tae.

tae-do u like the view baby?

jk-i love it tae!!!the wind is so relaxing.

jungkook gasped when he felt taehyung licking his neck.

jk-t-tae.

taehyung hummed and turned jungkook around so now jungkook is now facing him blushing.taehyung pulled jungkook closer by his waist and kissed him.jungkook kissed him back.suddenly the kiss became heated.taehyung bit jungkook's bottom lip and jungkook opened his mouth.after making out for for a minute taehyung picked jungkook who squeak and held on to his husband.taehyung went to bed and lay jungkook on the bed and hovered on top of him without breaking the kiss.taehyung broke the kiss wanting oxygen.both panted heavily.taehyung smiled at his baby and brushed his hair.

tae-baby?do u want this?if u dont want i can stop.

jk-i-i want this tae.plz dont stop.

tae-if u feel uncomfortable plz tell me ok?

jungkook nodded.taehyung attacked his neck sucking it while jungkook moaned.those moans felt like music to taehyung's ears.

ok actually im going to stop this from here.And im going to ask u guys something.do u guys want me to write um smut or not??this would be the first time im writing if u guys want.and im not going to wite the next chapter until u guys tell me cause i dont have any idea about if i should or not.so yeah tell me!!

vote and comment.ignore my mistakes.love u guys!!!!!!!