Chapter 68

She sat on the bench staring off into the distance in the park.

She smiled at how her life changed in just few days. She came back to this city with a huge fear in her heart of how she is going to face her past and how would she accept it.

But it wasn't hard once you start accepting it.

Yes, it was difficult for her in the start and also it was very confusing for her. But she got through it when she was ready to embrace and accept it.

Mostly, people try to avoid and run away from the situation instead of facing and accepting the truth which makes life more miserable than already it is because they will be stuck in between the past and future.

They wouldn't be able to move on.

But once they start accepting the truth of their life and start to amend it then a path will be shown automatically which will not only help you to move on but also gives a hope for the future.

Things started to get better when she started accepting the reality of her life that she had memory loss and doesn't remember anything.

A hope arose in her life when she accepted her parents and got to know their love for her.

She got her smile back when she embraced her friends back whom she avoided for months.

She came to know that she has a heart and it beats for someone when she met Siddharth.

She got back her love because she started accepting her feelings for him and hasn't avoided them but instead she acted upon it.

She didn't know that she can feel jealousy until Siddharth came into her life.

She didn't know that there is an  unknown side of her until a hot, sexy, and handsome man barged into her life.

She didn't know her mother can be so outspoken, naughty and jovial until she saw her mother with Siddharth.

Even though she craves to get her memory back, she is happy and content with her life as long as her Siddu is with her.

But in all this, she is also scared.

Scared of losing him or something happening to him.

She doesn't want anything to go wrong this time as she can't even imagine her life without him.

She sighed and thought of going back to her house as it's getting dark. While going out she saw watchman sitting on a stone and smiling at her.

" Uncle....." She called smiling at him

" Ji beti." He asked standing up.

" From past few months, I have started coming here and everyday you smile at me. Do you know me?" She asked hesitantly.

He looked surprised at her.

" Few months? Beti you come here from years." He said frowning.

" Years?" She questioned surprised.

" Yes! You didn't come for a while and the last time I saw you before you started coming again was when you came here at night and cried." He said.

" What?" She whispered.

" Yes beti, you were crying terribly falling on your knees and I was so scared looking at you like that. I thought something must have happened between you both and I made you stand asking what happened but you didn't said anything and just left. After that I didn't see you both." He said.

" Both?" She asked.

" Yes, you and baba always used to come here. Sometimes you come together, sometimes you both come here alone but you both used to visit atleast once a weak." He said.