𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏.

I 019

I 019. I

𝑯𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔

❝ hey, kelp head ❞

     "WHERE THE HELL DOES THIS KID LIVE?"

This had been the fifth time she mumbled to herself in the past two minutes. She had gotten weird looks but they had only lasted for a few seconds, this was New York after all.

She had been staring up at the apartment buildings for the past ten minutes, wondering which was Percy's. Her eyes scanned the windows but the only thought on her mind was if it looked like she was stalking someone, or simply a kid trying to get back home.

Ariadne has gotten off the plane two hours ago, those had been spent in the back of a taxi as the driver yelled at the people moving slow. So she opted to pay the guy and walk herself, which was a stupid decision since she had no clue where she was going.

No monsters had attacked her yet, but that didn't mean she wasn't on high alert. Any person who gave her a glance was suspected of being one in disguise, that was how she worked.

Percy has told her where he lived, incase she came to visit over the break. She had wished she would be back during the winter, but Aria has taken her to Paris for the break.

She walked through an ally and looked at the fire escapes, head whirring. To the right, three down, fifth floor, second window.

Thankfully her brain had remembered, she should really write things down more. Her legs pushed her up, latching onto a metal bar before climbing onto the stairs.

Her feet moved quickly, trying to not make that much noise. But she stopped before reaching his window, cringing at her next thoughts.

What if he thought she was stalking him? Thinking she had been there to watch him change? She gagged at that one.

She sighed before hiding under his window, grinning slightly once she saw him. He still had the messy black hair and vibrant sea-green eyes, but his face was losing its baby cheeks. The boy had only grown a few inches, but it was nothing compared to her.

Ariadne has grown tremendously. Her height went from five-foot to a whopping five-foot-five. So she was definitely taller than him. Why the sudden growth spurt, and why that high? She had no clue. Her hair had gotten longer and curlier, becoming more of a nuisance.

He seemed to sense her there, and she panicked. The girl cursed slightly while she ducked and placed her back against the brick. She heard him stand from his end and walk towards the window, just as he moved his hands to open it, a knock sounded on his door.