Chapter 4: (Y/N)'s Origins Revealed

The Mane 7 and the Princesses returned back to Ponyville and soon enough, the citizens of Ponyville celebrate the return of the Princesses.

Many of the citizens were surprised and shocked by the appearance of Princess Luna who they learned is truly Princess Celestia's younger sister and was Nightmare Moon, but Princess Celestia was able to clear things up by explaining how the Mane 7 obtained the Elements of Harmony and used them to erase Nightmare Moon and bring Luna back to normal. Many of them were even more surprised to see that (Y/N) was the one to awaken the legendary seventh Element of Harmony and he survived a fight he had against Nightmare Moon.

Everypony cheered for the Mane 7 and called them heroes for saving both Equestria and Princess Luna, and speaking of the Princess of the Night, everypony welcomed her back with open arms and accepted her as a princess like Celestia. Two young Pegasus foals gave her a flower wreath which she accepts with tears of joy and a smile.

Twilight had a sad look on her face which (Y/N) notices as he approached her.

(Y/N): What's the matter, Twilight?

Twilight Sparkle: *sighs* It's just that after finally making friends with you and the others, I would have to go back to Canterlot and I want to spend more time with all of you.

This made the Mane 6 feel sad at the thought of being separated until Celestia get's an idea.

Princess Celestia: Spike, take a note please.

The said dragon pulls out a scroll and quill and begins writing to what Celestia is saying.

Princess Celestia: I, Princess Celestia, hereby decree that the unicorn Twilight Sparkle shall take on a new mission for Equestria. She must continue to study the magic of friendship. She must report to me her findings from her new home in Ponyville.

The Mane 6 smiled as they all smile and hugged Twilight out of joy that she doesn't have to leave.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh thank you, Princess Celestia! I'll study harder than ever before.

Everypony around them cheered at the Mane 7's friendship.

Pinkie Pie: Isn't this exciting? Are you excited cause I'm excited I've never been so excited, well, except for the time that I went *deep gasp* but I mean really-

(Y/N) covered Pinkie's mouth as he smirked and rolled his eyes.

(Y/N): Pinkie, I think we get the point.

Pinkie Pie: Oh, well in that case. . . LET'S PARTY!

The Mane 7 enjoyed the Summer Sun Celebration for all of the afternoon as they ate delicious food, played games with each other, and just had huge amounts of fun in general. Soon when the evening came around, most of the citizens except for the Mane 7 and the Princesses left. (Y/N) was continuing talking with Twilight until Princess Celestia approached him.

Princess Celestia: (Y/N), correct?

(Y/N): Yes princess.

Princess Celestia: I believe it is time that me and my sister tell you about your past and why you're exactly an alicorn.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh, that's right. I nearly forgot, so you're from the mythical world, Earth?

(Y/N): Yep, but actually how about we talk about this somewhere else. I don't really want ponies listening on to any of what secrets we might reveal.

Princess Celestia: Very well, how about the Golden Oak Library where Twilight is staying.

(Y/N): That seems good.