Part Eleven: Damn Squirrels

*their ships made their decent into Dagobah. They stepped out of the ships and onto the muddy surface*

Ahsoka: Out of all of the places, why did this special flower have to grow here?

Obi-Wan: It's beyond me.

Ahsoka: Master! Behind you!

*Obi-Wan turned around to see his ship sinking into the mud*

Obi-Wan: Not again!

Ahsoka: Again?

Obi-Wan: It was Anakin's fault!

Ahsoka: Okay, Thats makes sense.

Obi-Wan: I'll work on getting the ship out of this mud. You go start looking from the flower. Come back before sun down.

Ahsoka: Okay, dad.

Obi-Wan: Just go, Anakin's life depends on it.

Ahsoka: Right.

*Ahsoka walked through the swamp. Even though it was day it was still dark. It would be hard to know when it was sundown.*

Ahsoka: I knew we should have brought the clones.

*Ahsoka activated her lightsaber*

Ahsoka: We could have covered more ground, but no!

*rustling came from the bush behind her*

Ahsoka: What the Kriff?

*she walked closer to the push. Suddenly a tiny, purple, scaled, squirrel jumped out of the bush. Knocking Ahsoka over*

Ahsoka: It's just a squirrel.

*she looked closer at the Animal*

Ahsoka: What do you have there?

*The squirrel held a green and pink flower in its mouth. It sparkles under the brightness of my lightsaber*

Ahsoka: That's it!

*the squirrel was started by Ahsoka's tell. It made a small shriek and began to run away*

Ahsoka: No! I need that!

*She chases after the small creature. It was no help that her boots kept getting stuck in the sticky mud*

Ahsoka: Please stop running! I need it to save my master!

*a tear rolled down her cheek. It was hopeless. She couldn't even stop a small forest animal*

Ahsoka: I don't want him to die! I need him!

*the squirrel came to a stop. His big eyes focused on her with sympathy*

Ahsoka: He's the closest thing I have to a family. He is like a brother, or even a father to me. Now I don't know if he will last the night.

*the squirrel scurried over to Ahsoka. His eyes were wide and apologetic. He moved his mouth usurping her to grab the flower. Ahsoka reaches down-*

Obi-Wan: Ahsoka! Ahsoka!

Ahsoka: Master! Over here!

*Ahsoka looked down hoping to see the squirrel with the flower, but he was gone. So was the flower*

Obi-Wan: you were supposed to be back a while ago

Ahsoka: I was to busy chasing a squirrel.

Obi-Wan: Chasing a Squirrel?! Are you serious Ahsoka!? Anakin is dying and you've been playing with a forest animal?

Ahsoka: That squirrel had the flower!

Obi-Wan: Oh..., I'm so sorry Ahsoka.

Ahsoka: it's fine Master. We will just have to look for the Squirrel tomorrow. It's to dark out now.

Obi-Wan: If we have until tomorrow.

Ahsoka: Stay positive master.

Obi-Wan: I am positive, that we need to hurry.

Ahsoka: Than we'll wake up early tomorrow and hurry.

Obi-Wan: Lets go get some rest.

*Ahsoka and Obi-Wan walk back to the ship. It took about an hour. Obi-Wan's muddy ship was now pulled onto land. When they arrived there was beeping coming from the com*

Obi-Wan: It's Windu and Yoda.

Ahsoka: It could be bad and it could be good.

Obi-Wan: There is only one way to know.
_______________________________
Hello There Everyone! It's been a while! I've just been so focused on my new book! I encourage you to go check it out! I promise I will post on my stories more often!

Picture of the day:

This is what if Anakin and Padmé swapped places!

Quote of the Day:
"Hope," -Leia Organa /Carrie Fisher RIP

May the force be with you, always!