Hope

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HELLO DEAR READER-KUN. I WON'T LIE TO YOU! I'M EXCITED ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER, I WAS SO PUMPED WHILE WRITING IT. EVERYTHING WILL BE EXPLAINED IN FURTHER CHAPTERS OR YOU CAN ALWAYS COMMENT AND AUTHOR-SAN WILL DOHIS BEST TO ANSWER.
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. I'M GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR READING MY STORY SO FAR!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The loud crash was deafening. You could hear it from every corner of the fortress. That impact could only come from two gargantuan forces colliding one with another.

"Keuk!" Hiiro flew some meters before landing.

Blood dripping from his shoulder and head. The demon slayer corps uniform began to tear.

"What's wrong, Kojima Hiiro?" A big blade, twice larger than your normal katana was held by the strongest Moon, the samurai decided to show his demon blood art: Flesh Sword. Now his sword had part of the demon's own flesh, mutating into the humongous weapon with eyes all around the demon blade.

This eyes were directly connected to him, he has no blind spots now.

His kimono was ripped from his upper body, but his torso was none of a human, nor his face.

He resembled more a spider-like monster, his demon blood turned him into this abomination, but his strength was not to laugh at.

The pillar huffed and puffed, he was clearly losing the battle. Even with the odds against him, he refused to give up.

"Breath of the night. Sixth style: Moonlight swords dance!" With his fastest shunpo, he performed the ultimate death dance.

Unleashing his multiple techniques. The Moon Vortex was parried with ease, the Dusk impact didn't made the demon flinch and to finish his barrage he unleashed a full power Getsuga Tenshou.

None of this attacks startled his foe. He stood talk and unbeaten.

Even when the black plasma slash reached him, his enormous katana cut it in half.

"My turn" Kokushibo swong was slow and weak "Breath of the Moon. Sixteenth style: Moonbow - Half Moon."
The sword strength was devastating, a sixfold slashes made their way to the night Hashira.

He performed acrobatics to evade the deadly technique. That simple attack was powerful enough to create craters whenever they crash.

Without giving his opponent time to recover the demon launched another attack.

"Breath of the Moon. Tenth style: Drilling Slashes - Moon through bamboo leaves!"

The blade created a three layered slash twister, the ravenette didn't think it twice and got out of the attack range. He would be shredded by that.

"Breath of the nigh. Sec-" Before Hiiro could counteract, his foe extended his sword, like Ichimaru's Zanpakuto.

The piercing attack was deflected by the black sword. Even with his fast reaction the pillar's cheek was grazed.
Kokushibo retracted his blade as his nemesis grasped for air, creating distance between them.

Thinking of a way to react to this overwhelming situation.

"Is that all you got, Kojima Hiiro?" The six eyed demon asked. "Douma lost to a weakling like you? Imbecile."

The two of them clashed again, like reading the others mind. They got into a close battle, that was the best plan Hiiro could came with the current situation. At least he can prevent the long distance attacks.