Chapter 6 : FIRST NIGHT 🌙

Hey beautiful readers again I'm really sorry for making you wait so long. Now without westing time enjoy the update ♥♥♥

_______________________________________

Published on : 13/6/2020

Author POV

After fresh up Adhira went down but before that she checked Koohu but Koohu was sleeping peacefully. So she decided to let her sleep.

Veer was talking to someone and Aditya was also there.

" See bhabi is here ", Aditya said

" Who are they? ", Adhira passed a smile to Aditya and asked.

" They are here for providing instrument for Koohu and she is her nurse ", Veer replied.

" Good evening mam, I'm Seema ", the nurse introduced herself and forward her hand for hand shake.

" Good evening ", Adhira shake her hand with Seema.

" I've already talk with her but if you wanna ask something then you can ", Veer said and went with the hospital employee to adjust the instruments in Koohu's room.

" So how many years experience you have? ", Adhira was taking a full interview of Seema. When Veer comeback from upstairs she was still interrogating. Veer was rolling eyes on her like what is there to ask so much questions. But he kept quite. After satisfying Adhira show her Koohu's room.

Aditya called them for dinner. After dinner everyone was left for there respective rooms. Seema was staying with Koohu in her room in case she need anything. There was a single bed already arranged for her to stay. Adhira was still in Koohu's room, Koohu insisted her to stay for some more time and told her bed time stories. As Adhira wanted to stay with Koohu but Veer already told her she ignored Veer and stay there. While story telling Adhira dozed off in Koohu's room.

In midnight she felt she is floating in air. That was so good. She felt warmness around her. But something was wired. She was a bit uncomfortable wherever she is. A thud sound made her open her eyes , she slowly opened her eyes and her eyes widened in shock.

" Ahhhh ", she screamed after seeing Veer carrying her.

" Stop it why are you shouting ", he make a irritated face and said loudly.

" Then what are you expecting from me", Adhira was angry with his action.

" I was...", He opened his mouth inorder to say something but Adhira cut him in middle.

" Put me down immediately ", she gritted her teeths. He put her down but not before rolling eyes on her.

" What the hell is this Mr. Shergill ? What was you doing ? ", she shouted at him.

" I can ask you the same Mrs. Shergill", he crossed his hand to his chest and said raising eyebrows.

" What? ",

" What , what? tell me why you were sleeping in Koohu's room ",

" Mr. Shergill I was....", Adhira was not in mood to explain anything but his serious tone scaring her so she opened her mouth to explain but..

" Wait or are you scared ", he asked narrowing his eyes.

" Scared from whom? ", She asked confusingly after hearing an unexpected question from him.

" Off cousrse from me ",

" And why should I scare from you ", Adhira crossed her arms to her chest, she was already annoyed by him and on the top of his wired questions at this late night.