✿10 ✿

(Inosuke is wearing the hoodie above uwu)

The door opens revealing Hisa san, she gives a happy smile, and welcomes you in, Inosuke is right behind her making a confident yet nervous expression.

"Oh, it's a girl?" Your dad says, entering first.

"I'm a dude!" Inosuke says, fighting back the anger.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, please forgive me!" Your dad laughs apologetically

"You're cool." Inosuke nods.

He looks as if he's holding his breath. Your mom comes in next, and smiles.

"Thank you for having us tonight, we're so happy to be here!" Mom says.

Hisa San nods.

Inosuke smiles, and the little white bubbles appear around him, happy to hear your mother's words.

And finally you come in.

Inosuke stares at you, head to toe, you look beautiful in your dress, absolutely gorgeous.

His pupils dilate, and his face heats up, seeing you dressed beautifully sparks a weird feeling in his chest.

"Hey you two, I appreciate you making dinner for us, you really didn't have to, you're awfully kind." You say, shaking Hisa sans hand.

You then stand next to Inosuke and wave a small hello, but he's still frozen staring at your dress.

Well that's what you thought for a second but his eyes are on your chest, since the dress is a little tight on you.

You glare and snap your fingers infront of his face, bringing him back to reality, and you mouth to him that your eyes are up here.

He quickly looks anywhere else and blushes madly.

"Please please, take a seat." Hisa says, pointing towards the dining room

You, your parents, Inosuke and Hisa San all make their way to the dining room.

You sit between your parents and Hisa and Inosuke sit infront of you and your family.

She made some Tempura, rice, soup, fish, and some sushi's. They all look so yummy.

"Please help yourself!" Hisa San beams.

"It smells wonderful." You say.

"Oh thank you dearie." Hisa San says.

Inosuke reaches his hand for the tempura and you kick him under the table.

He glares at you and gives you a what did I do wrong face.

You eye his chopsticks and look back at him while tapping on your own chopsticks.

He realizes what your saying and rolls his eyes, he then grabs his chopsticks and grabs some Tempura.

"So, I heard Inosuke was raised by boars is it true?" Your dad says.

"Ah he was! A young man on a hike found him and took him back to civilization, he was 10 years old then." Hisa says.

"I adopted him soon afterward." Hisa smiles.

"How lovely, what was it like Inosuke?" Your dad says.

"Uhm... fun, I played with a bunch of animals, I can even withstand the rain!" Inosuke grins.

"That's amazing! You must have adapted, what was it like for you to get adopted?" Mom says.

"Uhmmm... I felt like I was in a giant rock! It looked really weird, and I wanted to go back to the forest really badly." Inosuke says, scratching the back of his head.