❤️ ѕιχту-ѕιχ

The couple were now sitting in Jiahui's room, just messing around and doing couple-y things. They were all dressed and ready for bed.

"Hui-yah"

"Hmm? What is it?"

"Why were you so nice to me? Why did you give me a chance? I was such a bitch to you when I first met you" Donghyuck sighed, remembering the first words he had said to her.
'I wasn't trying to find you'

"It's because we can't be soulmates without a reason Donghyuck-ah. God can never make mistakes, look at how happy we are now" Jiahui pecked his cheek, distracting him from his thoughts. "Some soulmates don't meet and greet each other nicely at first glance, but once you spend time with them... You fall in love"

"I know... I'm sorry"

"Don't be. It was never your fault" The girl cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips next.

"Ok..." Donghyuck slightly smiled, not using his teeth.

"Soulmates are soulmates for a reason" Jiahui climbed over to him and hugged his torso. "If you don't feel anything with your soulmate, then there's something wrong"

"I love you" Donghyuck cooed, wrapping his hands around her neck.

"I love you too" She smiled, but Donghyuck wanted more.

"Kiss?" Donghyuck asked, pulling her even closer so that their noses touch.

"Hmmm... No" She teased, pulling her face away.

"Why?" He whined, sulking.

"Because I don't want to" Her words made Donghyuck a little impatient, so her wrapped his hands around her neck and smashed his soft lips onto hers. She wasn't shocked, Jiahui already knew he was going to do that.
They both breath in and out in sync, their lips loved the same way too. Sadly, the kiss didn't last for long because it was only meant to be a small peck.

"You're very impatient, Donghyuck" Jiahui laughed, pulling him down so they could both lay on the bed together. "Aren't you going to have a meeting later?"

"Yeah, I've I think I want to resign..." Donghyuck breathed. "Because of you, and my life"

Jiahui smiled, she knew that Donghyuck would make the right choice.

"Thank you Donghyuck... What do you want to do?"

"Watch a movie?" Donghyuck suggested, petting his girlfriends hair.

"Yeah! What movie?" Jiahui huddled up right next to him, turning on the TV in her room.

"Any movie" The boy shrugged,

"Yeah, but I can't pick"

"Ok, then, I'm picking a horror movie"

"No no-"

"You said you don't know what to watch" Donghyuck grabbed the TV remote, turning it onto Netflix and picking a random horror genre movie.

"No! Donghyuck I'm so scared of blood!" Jiahui whined, trying t get him to turn off the TV.

"I'm here babe, hug me whenever" Donghyuck hugged her waist tight, still softly petting her head.

"Ah~ Donghyuck I hate horror" She pouted, hugging his arm has tight as she could.

"It's ok, they aren't going to jump out of the TV and stab you" Donghyuck tried to calm her down.

"Hey! I'm a scaredy-cat... Can you just play the movie?"

"Fine fine.. Don't scream too loud" Donghyuvk pressed the 'play' button.
-
Happy NCTzen day! 💚💚