04

• 04 - CALM BEFORE THE STORM
Meeting her.. Goddess of ghosts and.. nightmares.

| Ryujin/Nisha's POV |

"She's so pretty~"

"She's like sleeping beauty, eh."

"Who do think is her deity?"

"By looking at her.. I really thought about Aphrodite but she's a student from Virgo."

"Yeah, I also thought about Aphrodite, she's so beautiful."

"Hey can all of you shut up for a moment? She's sleeping and resting for the semideus' sake!"

Well I'm already awake and I guess I already got enough rest cause I felt my energy came back. I slowly crack open my eyes, I blink it many times until my eyes adjusted to the light. I roam my eyes around and I noticed that it's all white. From the walls to the ceilings and floor. Looks like I'm in an infirmary or something.

Wait what happened to me anyways? I carefully sat up while holding my forehead cause my vision is spinning by my just single action. I look back at the people I'm with inside here in my cubicle and noticed 4 girls and 2 boys sitting not that far from me. The girls are all have their backs facing me and looks like they still don't sensed that I'm here fully awake and actually looking at them while they are still busy talking to each other.

However one of them caught my attention that is facing me with another boy beside him. He have this black locks, and fair skin. He have his arms cross over his chest with his head lowered. I got off guard when he suddenly raised his head as our gazes locked to each other automatically not until someone spoke out causing me to avert my gaze away from him.

"You're awake!" a tall girl exclaimed and by just looking at her, she's the taller among the girls, have the big eyes and have the brightest smile, she also have a red long hair. It's making her younger.

"We can see it Juliane, please lower your voice we're inside the infirmary." another girl said. She have these fierce cat eyes and have a very long black hair that is tied up to a high ponytail. She looks intimidating but she's beautiful and I know behind that looks of her, she had a soft side.

A girl with light brown hair approached me and held my hand that suddenly produces a light that sends tingling sensation to me. She showed me a smile as I didn't utter any word because of slight shock. I'm still not that used of seeing someone that have powers just like me. Though I know I need to get used to it since from now on I'll be staying here. "She's now fine. Her powers regenerate quickly." she told the others.

"Good, anyway I'm Kendra. You got bumped with Raiden a while ago and you suddenly lost consciousness so we brought you here." Kendra explained while pointing to the other boy who have a yellow-- I mean a blonde hair sitting beside the black locks boy. Kendra on the other hand have a long black hair too and looks like we are in the same height and she is beautiful. Okay, I won't deny that all of them were all good looking cause they really are.

"Hi! I'm Juliane by the way! I'm the youngest here and I am a daughter of goddess Demeter!" the red haired girl that is the tallest, bubbly introduced herself. Oh, she's the tallest girl but the youngest.

Wait... daughter of Demeter? The Goddess of grain, agriculture, harvest, growth, and nourishment. Demeter is one of the Olympian Gods and Goddesses.

"I'm Elaine, daughter of Apollo." the brown haired girl beside introduced raising her hand with a cute grin.

Apollo, God of music, arts, knowledge, healing, plague, prophecy, poetry, manly beauty, and archery.