6= Prisoner

NOTE:-

Kindly read the message I am about to post on my timeline. And for one's who are reading it late read the message posted on 18th June.

⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪

Keerti's POV

As he was accelerating the car my heart was accelerating on double speed. He was dangerous. He can do anything. My mind were repeating these words making my head to spin.

After 10 minutes or so we reached outside of.. Wait What? Outside a zoo. Why zoo? What will he do here? And my fear sent me through a nightmare in just a second.

He opened his door gesturing me to step out and I did that. He was walking in front of me and I was following him.

Why we are at zoo at this time? It's almost 7:00 in evening and the sky has turned into a darker shade of blue. The zoo must be closed.

We reached at the main entrance gate and to my surprise the taker opened the gate.

"Don't put so much pressure on your small brain." He said bringing me out my trance.

"This is a small zoo and it is a result of Sanju's stubbornness. Few years back she became so stubborn that she wants to pet each and every animal. So at time I had to open a zoo for her. But this is not a private zoo. Like public can also come and visit. And I must say it is very pocket friendly. Just 50₹ for elder and 10₹ for children. But it's that we own this" He explained me to much. I didn't asked any of these things. Is he trying to promote and advertise his zoo to me.

"Come let's meet Bruno" He said and moved forward. We reached near a cage. Actually not a real cage it was forest and to cover the animals stopping them from coming out there was a netted with a one side open cage. I was waiting for a huge dog to come out of it but what came was a shock to me.

How can he name a Tiger Bruno?

Naksh's pov

Punishment are cruel and bad but I never thought of giving her a shock something like this. She was sweet, beautiful and obedient. To be honest she never really disobeyed any of the instructions that I gave her but today she broke all the norms and I have to teach her a very big lesson so that she never even think of doing something, forget trying.

She came to normal and is looking fine by looks so I think I must continue with my plan.

I called Bruno and now I can see that expression of fear on her face.

"Open the cage" I ordered the taker and he nodded.

"Noo" She screamed and hid behind me causing me to frown. The cage is not even close to get open and she is already screaming.

The taker opened the cage and Bruno ran towards me. On the other side she was taking small back steps. I grabbed her hand and she froze where she was. I pulled her and she came and stood beside me.

"Bruno" I said in a shrill voice causing him to roar. And trust me his roar never did something to me like this before. Just his single roar and Keerti got so insanely scared that she almost  got into me. She was so freaking close. No girl ever came that close to me until I had plans to fuck her.

My body was reacting in a way that he shouldn't, not atleast in the zoo where I can't take her. 

"Keerti" I called her name causing her to look at me, straight into my eyes making me lose control.

I ruffled Bruno's head to avoid my ideas of fucking her. Bruno came and nuzzled himself on my legs which made me smile. 

"Touch him" I said slowly but harshly to her making sure that my eyes are shooting deadly glares to her. She swallowed her saliva and moved her hand in his direction. Slowly her hands touched his head and I said "Grab Bruno" and in no seconds her hand was in his mouth. I could see the blood oozing out of her hand and she was screaming on the top of her voice so badly that her throat went dry but the voice was still the same.