Chapter 2

Narration

Aurora was waiting for the teacher to come. She had an uninterested face. Most of the guys and girls were chatting, some writing and some gossiping and some sleeping. Approximately, after 10 minutes, Mr.Philip the Chemistry teacher entered the room. The chatter of students died as soon as he entered.

"Good Morning students," he said, as he put down the books on the teacher’s desk.

"Good Morning Mr.Philip" the students greeted him back.

“This is the last year of highschool. So you all better make the best use of it. All the best everyone, and Ms. Perkins, would you kindly stop talking or do you wish to go out for a walk?” asked Mr.Philip, sarcasm dripping from his words. 

She muttered a small apology and sat down. Mr. Philip continued about the general instructions and advice for the students. Aurora was sitting clueless as she was a newbie. Finally, Mr. Philip noticed her.

"Well, we have a new student here. Come on Miss, introduce yourself" said the teacher.

Aurora let out a sharp breath and nodded at him. She stood up from her bench and walked to the front of the class and was about to introduce herself, but suddenly three boys came rushing to the class which prevented her from speaking. She was annoyed by the fact that they were late to class and majorly because they had  interrupted her.

"Oh boys! You all are always late to my class. Don't do this again." He warned them monotonously, clearly knowing the fact that they wouldn't listen to him anyway.

The boys just nodded their heads except a guy, who seemed like he didn't give a shit of what the professor was saying. The guys sauntered their way in, like kings, with a  few girls squealing.

“Silence!” yelled Mr. Philip, as he was ticked off by their silly behavior.

Their confident swagger, demeanour and every thing about them screamed power and that they were insanely minted. Of course, everyone in this School would surely be minted if not they could never offer education at a prestigious school like this.

The guy was tall, fair with mesmerizing brown orbs, enough for any girl to lose their mind. His sharp features are worth swooning and his built body was another story and he knew how girls adore  him and what effect he has on girls. He was looking devilishly handsome in such a simple attire. 

That's when Aurora realised that these boys were the ones who were eyeing her earlier, when she was with Ms. Knight. She shrugged it off and introduced herself.

She looked at the students with a blank face.  "Well, I'm Aurora Wilson. A transfer student from King Peter's School of London. I hope we can get along well." She kept it short. Her voice was bold and it screamed confidence. Her straight face added fuel to her already confident appearance.

She heard many gasps when she mentioned her previous school's name which didn’t surprise her at all cause she very well knew about the early controversies between both the previligeous schools. Competitors in academics as well as sports. Both the schools are equally privileged but is there a world without competition? Absolutely not.

"You are from King Peter's School? Why did you transfer here?" asked the professor, amused.

"Well, Mr.Philip, it's personal." she said, nonchalantly.

Oh and again many gasps.

"Alright. Now you can get back to your seat Ms.Wilson" he said, as he was a bit embarrassed. She nodded her head at him and sauntered back to her place.