Chapter 23

Jamal's POV

Recap

....No. Not today.

I dropped the gouache on a stool and took Elyon's hands, pulling her so she was facing me and backing the work table. She gasped and fisted my singlet vest to steady herself  from falling.

I gently pushed her against the table, trapping her between it and my self. I placed both my hands on either sides of her, completely trapping her. She looked at me, her eyes holding too much emotions, it was terrifying and exciting, a bittersweet feeling. I tried not to push myself against her too tight, but her body was flushed against mine and her palm on my chest didn't make but any easier to keep my hand off her. I looked at her, angling my face closer to her.

"You are never this tensed when you are close to me." I told her and she exhaled, obviously trying to calm her racing her that I could feel thumping loudly against my chest.

"This is different." She whispered, placing her lip in between her teeth, a nervous gesture which did nothing but fuel the fire in me.

"Really..." I whispered back, moving closer to her. She didn't stop me, her eyes watched me instead, calculating. "How different?" I asked and she gave a small smile.

"You know what I mean, Jamal." She muttered and I saw her eyes flicker to my lips then back to my face.

"What's going on in your head?" I asked and she looked away. I took my right hand and placed it gently on her chin, turning her face to look at me. I didn't take it off, instead traced it behind her neck, to cup her face. "You can tell me." I whispered and she smiled a bit.

"I'm asking myself if you are going to kiss me." She unconsciously pushed herself against me and I almost cussed as her body did things to me, made me feel things I've never felt. I moved closer, titling my head and lowering it to hers. Her head followed my lead, moving closer to mine as well.

"Do you want me to kiss you, Elyon?" I asked, her name rolling off my tongue like sweet molten lava.

"Yeah..." She muttered, nodding slowly but eagerly. I chuckled, brushing my lips slightly against her, taking my time. I felt her shudder against me as her eyes fluttered close and I sighed in bliss at the effect I had on her.

"That's good then..." I murmured huskily.

"...because I've been dying to kiss you." I said, leaning in completely...

....and pressed my lips against hers.

*****

Oh God!

My heart flipped a thousand times as soon as my lips pressed against hers.

Damn!

I angled my head, keeping my right hand on the back of her neck and slowly moved my lips against her in a tender manner. She followed my lead, kissing me back slowly but with equal intensity that excited me to the core. I've never been a slow kisser, courtesy of Tolani. But trying it out for the first time ever, I didn't want to stop.

It felt so passionate...

So intimate

Her lips moved softly against mine and I groaned at how good, how tender her lips felt against mine. It gave me goosebumps, it made me feel hot all over. I gripped the side of the table with my left hand because I didn't trust my self to touch her at all.

A low growl escaped my throat when she slowly traced her hand up chest, brushing her fingers against my pecs, pushing me over the edge, her hand making it's way to wrap around my neck, pulling my face closer, surprising me.  I didn't want to amp things up just yet, so I resulted into slow kisses, slowly moving my lips to stroke hers. I wove my fingers through her hair, massaging her scalp with the tip of my fingers, earning a moan from her. That moan hit different