❤︎Episode 6

🌼🌼

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

All hell broke loose

"Seriously mad over a fucking game!"

"Bitch fuck you!!"

Secrets were revealed

"this boy cheated multiple times on his ex while they were together."

"Jungkook?"

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

The Islanders face a tough decision

"The boy I want to couple up with is...."

ɪᴍ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴏ ғᴀʀ! ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ! ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ!

Now onto the show!

🌼🌼
ʙᴏᴘs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪsʟᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ

Kaia:"Islanders, tonight there will be a re-coupling, the girls hold the power. Any boy not picked to be in a couple will immediately be dumped from the mansion."

The islanders gasp in shock and look around at each other.

Sunmi:"Oh my god. Someone's will be leaving."

Namjoon wraps his arm around her as the gloomy feeling hits them all.

The boys look towards the girl; finally hitting them, they needed to graft if they wanted to stay. On the terrace Ashlyn looks back at Jungkook.

Ashlyn:"She's gonna pick you."

Jungkook looks at her and frowns.

Jungkook:"You don't know that. She's got to get to know everyone else as well. And even if she did, that doesn't mean everything between us is over. I like you, I've said that. Her coming in doesn't change that."

Ashlyn scoffs and stands to her feet.

Ashlyn:"I'd hate to think you were lying about your feelings Jungkook."

Jungkook:"Ash.."

Ashlyn walks back into the house; leaving Jungkook sat alone on the terrace. He throws his head back and sighs.

Outside, sat over on the sofa swing. Kai and Jay talk about the re-coupling.

Jay:"What are you gonna do about the re-coupling?"