ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚

Eunha's Pov :

Eunha's Pov :

I got woken up by yoongi shouting my name and shaking.

"hey, hey luv. Wake up its just a bad dream" I said while shaking him. When he woke up, he look at me with tears in his eyes and hugged me closer to him if it's even possible.

"I thought you left again" he whimpered.

"no, I won't. It's just a bad dream luv. Go to sleep, I'll be here" I told him and he nodded then fell back to sleep.

I look at my phone near the bed on the bedside table and saw that it's only 4 am. When I can feel his steady breathing, I slowly moved him to the side making sure I won't wake him up. I then slowly got up and went to the bathroom to do my business.

After that, I checked on yoongi and saw that he is still sleeping so I decided to head downstairs to drink water. I went downstairs and go to the kitchen. I drank water and decided to drink coffee since I don't think I can go back to sleep now. I make my coffee and went upstairs with my mug on my hand, I'll drink it in the room so yoongi will not think that I left or something *sigh*.

I went up the stairs and entered his to see him looking frantic and distressed. I placed my cup of coffee on his desk and approached him.

"yoongi? Luv?" I whispered while I walk towards him. When he saw me he released a sigh of relief.

"you're still here. You didn't leave" he muttered. I went closer to him and he hugged me.

"please, if this is a dream. Don't wake me up" he said his voice breaking.

"I'm here luv, this is not a dream" I reassured him and I then lead him to his bed.

"go to sleep luv, it's still early" I said to him.

"Lay down beside me please" he begged me.

"I'm not going anywhere baby, I'll stay here drinking my coffee" I said and got my cup of coffee and put it on the bedside table beside me.