~ 31 ~

My dad looked up at me and so did he.

My dad started to cry and gave me a big hug but all I could think about was that he was sitting on my couch.

How did Yoongi survive those sirens...

He stood up and gave me a hug after my dad did. "I-I thought you were gone.." I cried in his shoulder. "And we thought you were, but we survived." Yoongi smiled.

After I talked with my parents for hours Yoongi told me he had something to tell me in private. We went to my room to talk.

"So you might want to sit down because this is huge and I really regret it.." he started. I was very confused but sat down anyways.
"I um.. I don't know how to tell you.." He said also sitting down with guilt all over his face.
"Tell me.." I said loosing my patience.

"I went to the siren area on purpose.." He said softly.
I felt the anger build up but I let him talk. "I had a deal with Jungkook.. If I brought him a girl he would give me lots of money. That's why I offered you to work on my ship for a few days, so you'd come with. I never got the money or praise from him. I'm sorry I did that to you I'm truly so fucking sorry.." He said with tears rolling over his face.

I looked at him with disgust written over my face. Tears fell down my face again. "I thought you were my friend.."
"We are! I am your friend! I just really needed money because my family is not doing well and-"
"No you're not my friend. Is there something else you need to tell me or are we done here.." I said coldly with anger boiling inside of me.

"There's one other thing.." He said softly.
"I'm one of them.."

My heart dropped. He was one of them?! He was a fucking siren?!

"Get out of this fucking house and never come back. Don't you even fucking talk to me or go where I go. Leave now." I hissed in anger and betrayal.

"Y/N I'm truly sorry I didn't know that Jungkook was such a bad person I just thought he needed someone for work or something-"
"Are you stupid?! He asked for a girl!! Do you know how many humans they hold captive there?! Enough workers if he needed a worker!
Get the fuck out of my face!" I yelled.
Tears fell down his face as he went down the stairs and closed the front door behind him.

I pushed my head into the pillow and cried the hardest I had ever cried.