19

The memories of Lisa back when she's still with Momo merges through Jennie's bubbles.

The amount of displeasure she receives when Lisa told her Momo intermittently hurt her when she messes up something, every hits made her realise a thing or two, how slowly her memory came back. In which the last one hit, literally, the jackpot.

"Did...did she kiss you too?" Jennie couldn't help but to ask, her curiosity raging.

Lisa nods.

Of all the replies Lisa gave her that night, that one really slaps her on the face, it could fracture her face if it were to obtain physically.

But, Lisa was quick to add that she wasn't pleased with those action of affections as they were making her feel vexatious.

Although it's out of the context to thought so, what will happen if Lisa didn't ran away that night? How will she end up? Is there anything else Momo had desired if Lisa was persistent? You'll never what will come from kids of their age, teens to be precise.

As if Jennie was falling, her body jerks up, coupled with a gasp from her mouth on the image that she didn't intend to visualize, her eyes shot open obviously awaken by now. She sits up swiftly, beads of sweat are visible.

The room was too quiet for her liking, she may have turned her head to the other side of the bed a little too quickly that it might snap, having her fingers crossed mentally upon Lisa's presence.

As if God was listening to her, she lets out a sigh of relief seeing the baby bear curled under the sheets with only up until her nose are on display and Jennie fights the urge not to pepper kisses all over her forehead because of the cuteness.

Throwing away any other concern she has that morning, she slowly crawls back into the sheet, matching Lisa's level and scoots closer to hug the latter hopefully falls back in slumber.

But before she could, something else was inside the sheet blocking her movement. Curious, Jennie pulls down the bedsheet and was so close to screaming her lungs out when she sees Yeri hugging Lisa on waist as if her life depends on it.

They basically look like a turtle hugging a bear, Lisa also has an arm over Yeri somehow making Jennie slightly annoyed. She tugs her little sister's pyjama from the back to wake her up (and tells her to get out) but the younger only clings tighter, groaning along the way.

"Nooo.." Yeri mumbles sleepily, rubbing her face on Lisa's torso making her face twitch because of the friction.

"Yeri, you're disturbing Lisa's sleep..." her sister whispers, in response, Yeri softens her holds "If I let go, Lisa won't remember me..."

The older's heart drop, even her sister knows how to appreciate the bear more than herself, the owner. Yeri may have seen her in different perspectives in which Jennie didn't. She was selfish, but she admitted it.

"I won't do that..." a faint whisper suddenly replies Yeri, the hand draped over her no rubbing her back up and down. "Never again." she adds making Yeri looks up and meet Lisa smiling softly at her with her eyes half open.

"I'm sorry Yeri, I-"

Before Lisa could even finished, the little one throws herself to her making them fall off the bed and onto the floor, Jennie quickly crawls to the other side of the bed to look at them, Yeri had her arms over Lisa's neck like a baby.

"You bear- promise?" Lisa laughs while patting the sore spot on her butt because of the impact just now, "Promise!"

"Don't leave us?"

"Cross my heart." its clear that Yeri is elated as she hugs the latter once more and pepper kisses all over her cheeks.

"O-Okay enough." Jennie said awkwardly, it didn't go unnoticed by Lisa she pulls the younger carefully and eyes her, "Can you grab me a glass of water?"