Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Part 1

It was the morning after Y/N met Mariah that he was woken up by his phone ringing. Usually not a lot of people would've called him that early, but when he looked at his phone and saw it was Dakota calling him, Y/N immediatly answered and sat up in bed.

Y/N:" Hey, Dakota. What's going on? Is everything alright?"

Dakota:" Hey, Y/N. Yeah, everything is fine. I just wanted to check up on you to hear how you're doing."

Y/N:" Ah, okay. I'm actually doing pretty well for myself this far. ROH is great, I've met a lot of new people and ---"

Dakota:" Probably banged some ladies."

Dakota was laughing on the other end while Y/N just smiled at how straightforward she could be. To be honest, he missed being around her, Tegan and Rhea, but Y/N knew he couldn't just go.

Y/N:" That's not what I was going to say, but yes."

Dakota:" I knew you couldn't resist the temptation. Anyways...We miss you, honey."

Y/N:" I missyou all too, sweet cheeks. Every day feels different without you around."

Dakota:" When do you think you can come over for a while?"

Y/N:" Probably two weeks, because then the PPV is done and my first storyline will be over."

Hearing this, Dakota squealed in excitement so loud that Y/N had to hold the phone away from his ear. He knew how much the ladies cared about him, so announcing his foreseeable comeback surely set off such a reaction. That was also the moment where Tegan and Rhea joined the call.

Tegan:" Did we hear that right, Y/N? You'll be back soon?"

Y/N:" Yes, you did. In about two weeks my first storyline will be over and I will have some time off."

Rhea:" Then you better get ready, because I wanna put your newly gained strength through its paces, if you know what I mean~."

Dakota:" Thank you, Captain Obvious."

Tegan:" Anyways, Y/N. You're really doing great for yourself over there. The fans seem to love you and your matches are pretty awesome."

Y/N:" Don't praise me too much though. Everyone I work with does just as much or even more work."

Dakota:" I could kiss that humbleness right from your face."

Tegan:" I'll take his abs."

Rhea:" And I'll do the back."

All four of them laughed at that. It seemed like Y/N was in for another wild ride when he comes home.

Y/N:" Women who know what they want. I love it."

Tegan:" Of course you do. Judging by who you have screwed so far."

Dakota:" And the fact that you chose to live with us is confirmation enough as well."

Y/N:" You took me in in my time of need. I still don't know how to repay you for that."

Dakota:" How about staying safe and continue to be you, Y/N. You're a great human being and we all admire that about you."

Rhea:" Exactly. Due to you, we learned quite a few new things about each other and ourselves."

Tegan:" You're great the way you are and so are we. I won't ever want to change that."

Y/N:" Thank you all very much. It means a lot to hear this from you."

Dakota:" You're more than welcome, honey. We love you."