Chapter 4

Another photo of Vincenzo ^^

"It still looks a little sloppy." Anna grimaced along with Helen.

"I've been at it for an hour now." I huffed out of frustration, placing my hands on my hips.

"Perhaps, let it be for a while? You can practice it sometime later." Helen suggested but I shook my head at her.

"I don't know what I'm doing wrong!" I groaned walking back to the end of my room, straightening my back and loosening my shoulders before practicing my seductive walk once more.

I swayed my hips as I walked, calmly and slowly or at least I thought I did towards the other end of my room. I turned around when I reached the end and looked towards Helen and Anna who sat on the sofa, shaking their heads at me dis approvingly.

"It still looks a little awkward." Helen told me apologetically and I sighed, groaning as I fell face first onto the soft bed, the bed dipping in easily as I fell, my weight sinking into it.

This was not supposed to be this hard. It was just walking, just walking and I was failing miserably at it. I recalled everything that Vince told me yesterday, how I had to walk with confidence, back straight and shoulders loose. I had to walk confidently but gracefully, elegantly, like I was a part of the British Royal Family.

I might as well just wear a dress and a tiara and call myself princess.

That was not a bad idea.

I pushed myself up sit upright and whipped my head in the direction of Anna and Helen who jumped as I did, my sudden movements making their hearts skip a beat.

"I have an idea." I announced and they expectantly looked at me to reveal my master idea. "I should dress up like a princess."

Their faces fell as I told my idea and I frowned at them. They must be thinking that I had completely lost my mind.

"How is dressing up like a princess going to help you walk like a seductress?" Anna questioned me.

"A seductress has a bit of royalty to her. If I dress up like royalty then maybe, I can get into the mood and perfect my walk." I explained and the two shared a look between themselves before nodding their heads.

"Okay then. This way, we get to put all your clothes in the closet as well." Anna smiled at me, getting up from the sofa along with Helen. They pulled my single open suitcase in the corner of the room towards the closet where they started placing each item in the part of the closet where it belonged.

"Why did you bring such less clothes with you?" Helen asked me as she hung my shirt on the rack in the closet.

"I brought almost all my closet." I told her and her jaw dropped.

"Even for a normal person, this is so less, dear." Helen said to me and I shrugged in response as I hung my few other shirts on the rack with her.

"I've never been interested in shopping whatsoever. I've always been so focused on my training that stuff like dressing up never crossed my mind." I told her and she nodded her head in understanding.

"You should definitely go for some shopping when you get finished with your training." Anna smiled at me as she inspected the very few dresses I owned. They were nothing formal. They were casual knee length summer dresses that I wore sometimes in the heat of Albuquerque.

"You own nothing that even remotely has a royal feel to it." Anna told me and I sighed.

"I don't think you should go for the royalty look. I think you should go for the modern day Marilyn Monroe look." Anna suggested to me and I dropped down on the white cushioned stool in the center of the closet.