| 18

Third Person's POV

"Are you okay, kook?" The teen asked softly as he stroke Jungkook's black as midnight locks. Jungkook had his head snuggled into Taehyung's chest, seeking for comfort as Taehyung had his chin resting right above the spirit's head.

They laid down as they talk about what had happened earlier. "Yeah, now that you're with me..." He let out a small sigh as he sniffed in Taehyung's sweet scent. He looked up to Taehyung and realized how close they were.

"O-oh uh, sorry. I'll move back a bit." Taehyung quickly apologises as he tried moving backwards but to only struggle with Jungkook's iron grip around his waist. "I wasn't complaining." He smirked as he shifted himself upwards, making the two face each other on the same eye level.

Their eyelids slowly shrink as they stared into each other's orbs fondly. They could feel their breaths hitting onto their lips, causing Taehyung to unconsciously lick his lips. Jungkook stared, hard, at Taehyung lips as his gaze went up to his eyes.

Slowly, the gap decreases as they closed their hooded eyes. It felt soothing for both of the males. They felt at ease once their lips made contact with the other.

They kissed passionately, no tongue, no teeth. Just them, their lips an their feelings. They soon pulled away from each other as they stared deeply into their eyes.

A smile broke their pursed and slightly swollen lips as a small laugh escape their mouth. "Let's just sleep and talk about earlier, tomorrow." The lilac nodded his head in agreement.

They bid each other a small good night before drifting off to sleep with Jungkook thought wandering all over the damn place.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

"So what's the problem here, Tae?" The latter asked his friend as a serious expression took over his cheery and bright smile. Taehyung handed him the hour glass as he sighed, he pressed his thumb and middle finger against his forehead.

Jimin examined the hour glass as he took a slurp in his ice lemon tea. He arched his eyebrow in confusion. They teens were currently sitting at their favourite cafe by the window area where they could see people walking pass the shop as well as the people outside could see through the window.

"I still don't get it." He combed his turquoise coloured haired backward as he waited for the lilac to speak while placing the hourglass on the table.

"Yesterday, I slept over the garden with Jungkook. He suddenly collapsed and I didn't know what to do so I stayed over." He paused as he glanced up at the older teen to check whether he was listening.

The blue haired male nodded his head while humming in response. "No wonder your dad called me up last night. I knew something was wrong and you'd probably had stayed with Jungkook somewhere so I went along with the conversation with your dad." H brought a thumbs up to the younger teen before ruffling his hair, causing Taehyung to glare playfully at his action.

Jimin nodded his head, signalling the teen to continue with his problem before stirring his tea gracefully. "So then, Jungkook's stomach started hurting all of a sudden and I'm not sure why. Then this mysterious hooded figure came out of nowhere- like literally nowhere and healed Jungkook." Jimin nodded quietly as he listened carefully to what Taehyung was sayin towards him.

"He said that Jungkook's physical body is out there somewhere and has been in a coma for 3 years—", "Wait, wait." The latter interrupted Taehyung as he looked up to Jimin confusingly.

"That was how long he was living as a spirit, right? You told me he has been trapped in that garden for 3 years now." The lilac nodded, quite relief that Jimin was following up to the story. "Okay, continue." He nodded his head, motioning the teen to resume.

"So his physical body in still alive, just that it's in a state of life and death right now. And then the person told us that we didn't have much time left. If we don't restore Jungkook's body, Jungkook's soul would disappear and his physical body... will die."

Taehyung kept quiet right after he finished telling Jimin the story of what had happened yesterday. Jimin being the older male between the two noticed how worried and distraught Taehyung look as he reached his hand over to grabbed the lilac's right shoulder.

Jimin sadly furrowed his eyebrow as he slowly massaged Taehyung's bicep in a friendly and comforting way. He saw the way the younger teen pursed his lip as anxiousness was written all over his face.

"I... I don't want him to die, hyung... I love him." The turquoise coloured hair male's expression immediately twist into a concern look. The only time Taehyung called Jimin 'hyung' was only when he is really mad or dejected. He whispered an 'I know' softly under his breath.

"How... are you going to restore his soul to his body?" The teen asked hesitantly as he didn't want to push Taehyung a bit further. He showed his left wrist to Jimin as he showed him the symbol on it.

Jimin looked at in amazement. He gently grabbed the lilac's wrist as he softly trace the light reddish symbol with his fingertips. "Is this tattooed?" He asked as his mouth was still hung open.

Taehyung shake his head. "The hooded figure did some thing on Jungkook's chest and then it suddenly appeared on my wrist." He explained to the latter who seemed to amaze to process what was happening.

"And then, the person told me that I have to place this exact hand with the symbol above Jungkook's chest where his heart is located." Jimin who seemed quite lost, nodded his head as he hummed. But then it hits him.

"Wait... do you even know who was that so called 'hooded figure'?" The older teen asked curiously as he retracted his hands away from the lilac's wrist. Taehyung shake his head in denial before propping his chin on the palm of his right hand.

The two kept quiet momentarily as they drank their drinks that they ordered earlier before talking about what had happened yesterday. But something was bothering the turquoise teen.

"How are you going to find his body? You told me that Jungkook doesn't remember anything except how and where he died."

Taehyung's eyes enlarged as he gave a thought about it.

He's right. I don't know.

- End of Chapter 18