43. Otiz and Flitwick

It was the last lesson of the day, Ron still hadn't returned to lessons as Otiz' spell made sure of that, perhaps tomorrow he would come too, who knew when it came to Otiz.

As they were sitting in Charms which was better than History of Magic and Care of Magical Creatures, he swears that Hagrid was trying to piss him off, listing things about his creatures which in fact was completely and utterly wrong! Where did he get his information again? History which in his book was a high snore fest and many of them had fallen asleep including Harry and Draco.

Otiz really wanted to doodle on some of the class but he too was almost asleep half way through.... Hermione on the other hand wasn't so there went that idea.

Otiz was sitting on the table staring at the pile of books where Filius would take his lessons from, he sniffed knowing that many of the Gryffindor's or most of them at least didn't know who he was which was going to be fun.

Filius entered and noted Otiz right away just sitting there next to Harry and his friends while glaring at the Gryffindor's namely Hermione, more so than the others.

"Please Mister Snape I would prefer that you sit on the bench instead of the table" said Filius getting up on the books.

"Fine" was all he replied back with and jumped into the air and landed on the bench with such grace it was unheard of.

"Today we will be practicing the Cheering Charm, this charms make the person the spell is used on feel elated but if it's over used they will have fits of hysterical laughter, this could also be used as a counter charm to the hiccoughs" explained Filius to everyone and then he demonstrated the wand movement making sure that it was slow enough for them to follow.

Within half an hour most of the class had it, sadly not Hermione which she wasn't happy about, Otiz just smiled and pointed his wand at her without any movement of it the spell was fired and she started laughing.

"Well that was unproductive" said Otiz head in hand wand still pointing at the bushy head girl.

"Mister Snape will you release the spell now before it becomes dangerous" said Filius making both Otiz and Harry look up at him. ((if that's even possible 😂🤣))

"Sir who do you mean? Otiz or me?" asked Harry to the teacher as now Otiz was doing the spell without his wand.

"You mean Mister Snape that is your familiar?"

"Well duh" was Otiz' reply to the whole thing stopping the spell.

Classes had finally finished for the day and everyone got up and started to leave before they all left Filius set about giving them homework on the Cheering Charm.

"Before you go Har.... I mean Hadrian would it be ok if we talked for a moment I would love to know how a familiar can change their age" and he smiled to the raven haired boy.

Otiz just nodded and Harry waved his friends goodbye and then they both turned to Filius.

"He's incredible, just look at him" said Filius circling him this in turn made Otiz growl.

"Stop it!" said Harry making them both stop and stare at him wondering who he was talking to.

"Mister Snape what is the matter?" Filius asked him.

"You're making me both uncomfortable!"

"Hads I'm sorry" said Otiz coming over to hug him tightly.

"Sorry Mister Snape I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable it's just fascinating he is able to transform into three different types; animal, child and of I had my guess teenager" and he started circling Otiz again.

"Stop that runt!" growled Otiz.

Without thinking Harry hit Otiz on the back of his head even though he was a good inch or so taller than him.

"That hurt".

"Then stop, you idiot goof".

"Fine".

Filius was watching with fascination as they argued.

"He is remarkable".

"I can smell that you have questions for me".

"If you don't mind".

"Fine...."

Filius grabbed some parchment and a self writing quill making Harry look at him in disgust.

"Don't worry Mister Snape I won't be using this like Mister and Miss Weasley have done as well as a Miss Granger, mine are only for times like this. Just some notes and then I'll do some research, it won't be used again for quite a while I asure you" and he smiled at the raven haired boy.

"The reason why I'm like this this is because I am exactly one year older than Hadrian here, he is thirteen while I'm fourteen but I am still classed as a baby from where I come from and what I am.

As you might know I am a Bakeneko which translates to 'Changed cat' which is a Japanese cat demon it's often confused with the Nekomata, one way to tell these two apart is that Bakeneko has one tail while the Nekomata has two.

They have the ability to change their eye shape depending on the time of day, their fur sparks when petted, lick blood and walk without sound.

I'm also a Kitsune which is a Japanese fox demon, they are intelligent beings and they possessing abilities which only increase with age.

They have the ability to shape shift into human forms and love to play tricks, they are also faithful guardians, friends, lovers and partners.

As I am both I am able to do all of that and more, my magic in some areas are more powerful than other and in others it's lacking... really does depend" finished in a really bored tone.

"Thank you Mister Snape, that is most helpful I can gather a lot more information on this in my own time, think of it if you will a project of my very own.

"Fine but just don't tell that oaf of a teacher with the animals..." Otiz turned away and said no more making Filius turn to Harry for the missing information.

"Hagrid got all the information facts wrong about Otiz and what he is and so is in a bad mood over it all".

"Not in a bad mood"

"You are too"

"Not"

"Are"

"Not"

"Are"

"Boys please this is getting us no where" smiled Filius to them, making them blush slightly and with that Otiz changed back.

"Well that was enlighten, thank you for the information... Otiz is it?"

Both Otiz and Harry nodded towards the dwarf teacher.

"Thank you again for this Otiz" and he reached out and rubbed and scratched Otiz behind the ear making him purr in delight.

"He's such a wonderful animal Hadrian, you are very lucky to have him, now off you both go dinner will be ready in a few more minutes".

With that both Otiz; in animal form; and Harry left the classroom and headed off to dinner, while Filius looked very happy with his new information that he had been given.