Chapter Sixty

Third Person

It was already afternoon, and Y/N woke up again and went back again to her bed to get more rest. She needs it, especially after all the energy she lost the day before that.

It's already passed three, and Y/N went out of her bed to take a shower. She left her room after that and went to see her unnies.

"Hi, Y/N. Have you watched your cover?" Dahyun asked which made Y/N frown.

"What cover?"

"The one with Itzy's song. It was released three hours ago." Dahyun said.

Y/N didn't know about it, and although she wants to see it, she was afraid that she'll think to check the comments again.

She sat on the couch where Dahyun is. Dahyun was reading some books now while earphones were plugged into her ear.

Y/N sighed heavily which Dahyun noticed.

"Do you wanna check it?"

Y/N think first then she shook her head.

Not so long, the others came from outside. They are carrying some paper bags with them with sounds of plastic crumpling, and the clacking sounds of cans can be heard.

"Ey, Ey, Ey! Who wants some snacks and drinks?!"

Y/N looked back and saw the rest of the girls, each of them is carrying a paper bag.

"Oi! There it is!" Dahyun said as she let go of what she was doing and went to the other girls.

Y/N frowned as she was confused about what's the commotion all about. Until Chaeyoung filled her up saying they want to do something nice since it was Y/N's off and the girls also want to do something new.

They went out to the backyard where Dahyun, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, and Mina set the backyard into a clean place for them to stay. While the older members went out to buy everything they need. Beer, beef, snacks, and other drinks for those who don't want to drink alcohol.

"Whoa! I didn't think we have this outside our dorm."

"Well, now we have it." Mina chuckled.

Jeongyeon carry out some chairs while Chaeyoung brings out some cords so they can connect and listen to some music while they are outside.

They put out a table where they put all the food they will be eating. Someone also set the grill for the meat as they will be having a barbecue.

"This is nice, the weather is completely fine, we won't be having any problems!" Chaeyoung said.

"Let's put on some music," Jihyo suggested which Tzuyu followed.

She connected her phone to the speaker as she chose a song to play.

As Tzuyu played the song, Y/N instantly recognized it. It was Itzy's debut song that she covered and just released this afternoon.

"Everyone, let's give it up to Y/N!" Jihyo cheered making the younger laugh and shake her head.

"You really did a great job on this, Y/N. You deserved the praise." Dahyun said.

"And to make you believe, we'll read you the comments," Jihyo said then Y/N nodded.

"Don't worry, we got you," Chaeyoung whispered and smiled at Y/N.

As Y/N's cover is playing in the background, the girls started reading the comments. All of those are positive, and for Y/N she thinks the older members just choose the good ones. What she didn't know, most of it is really positive this time.

Y/N really did a great job, not just her fans but new listeners commenting on her cover, and leaving heartwarming words towards the singer.

It was already five when they started to grill the meat. The first batch was actually all snacks that they shared while listening to Y/N's covers and talking about other stuff.

Suddenly, they heard the song from a car in front of the dorm. Tho the girls already knew what it is, Y/N was clueless. Jihyo and Nayeon left first to check it as the others stayed in the backyard to have some fun.

"Unnie, where are Jihyo and Nayeon unnie going?" Y/N asked Jeongyeon.

"You'll find out in a minute," Jeongyeon said which is true.

After a minute, Jihyo and Nayeon came back with more friends. Itzy along with their manager, and the three managers of Twice came.

"Hello unnies!" The junior said as they come to the girls and greeted them.

"Hello, Y/N! We saw your cover, it was really amazing!" Lia said.

"Oh my- I didn't think you'd be all here! Thank you! And welcome to our place?!" Y/N said as she didn't expect it at all.

She looked at her members and they were all smiling at her.

"Tho we want to have alone time with you, we figured out we should invite some friends to be with us," Chaeyoung said.

"Anyway, we brought some food too, unnie. It was great to go here since we still have a few days' break before we go for a preparation for the concert. I hope you can all come!" Yeji said.

"We hope so too. Oh, you can just put it there," Jihyo said as she points to the table where they can put the food down.

The managers came with more chairs and they set it all in the backyard. The whole time, they are just chatting while music is playing. While the managers took the job to cook the rest of the food.

After an hour, they started to eat. The chat didn't stop, it was all filled with advice, experiences, and other moments to share. They also took some pictures together and did some games, until they decided to end the day.

"Thank you so much, unnies. This is such a great moment, we kinda hope we can share it with our fans." Yeji said as she refers to the pictures they took.

"I think you can since Y/N is already announced to debut soon," Jihyo said.

"Yeah, imagine the chaos when they saw Y/N with Itzy and Twice. No one would think she'll be debuting with us, they will continue to think she's gonna be with Itzy." Jeongyeon said making everyone even their managers laugh.

"But is it really fine?" Yuna asked which their manager agreed on.

"Oh my gosh, I can't imagine how would they react," Y/N said, shaking her head.

"It was fun to see their reactions, to be honest," Chaeryeong said.

"Yeah, well, we didn't say anything, so we don't have a problem," Ryujin shrugged.

"You guys are so good, you learned well," Sana said.

After that, they bid goodbye to each other. Itzy and their manager left. As it's just Twice and their managers, they helped each other to clean all the garbage and put back the things in their places.

"Unnies, thank you for this. I know you did this too for me." Y/N said.

"No, worries, Y/N. We had so much fun too. Let's do this again next time!" Nayeon said.

"Well, girls, I think you should save it." The manager oppa said which made the girls stop.

"We came here to tell you too that Pd-nim already set a date for the next comeback, next week, we'll start the preparations." Manager unnie said.

"Really?! Already?!"

"Isn't it what you want?" Kris asked.

The girls cheered altogether as they heard good news, this is definitely exciting news for them. Everyone is thrilled especially the newest member of the group, Y/N.