𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘.

"do i have to kill this motherfucker?!" fuckshit's voice yelled throughout the skatepark

"do i have to kill this motherfucker?!" fuckshit's voice yelled throughout the skatepark. fortunate enough nobody paid him any attention with his threat. threats were heard all the time around here.

"aye bro, chill." aramis shook his head at his friend who was in pure distress. fuckshit had just told him the situation and personally he was all for fuckshit fighting dexter again but he was also getting tired of the feud that should've died years ago.

"nah, like i had enough for real. this shit ain't cool no more." fuckshit shook his head frustratedly. he needed to do something quick.

fuckshit knew if he went to ray, he probably would've schooled him on this shit. but he didn't need that right now. right now, he was about that action. aramis would get him hyped or at least entertain his ideas more than ray would.

"so what? you just gon' fight him again?" he asked with his eyebrows raised.

"i'm thinking ion gotta do all that this time."

aramis stared at fuckshit in confusion before a smirk started to grow on his face. "ion know what you talking about but let's get this shit over."

。˚༷。˚༷ ♡‧₊˚

"hey bae, you seen fuckshit?" ray questioned edye as she walked into motor avenue. to be real, she hadn't seen him since yesterday afternoon when he spent the day with her.

"nope." edye answered calmly as she could. on the inside, she was lowkey freaking out. fuckshit had gotten quiet and left her house after she told him where she got the drugs from. edye could tell he was angry as fuck and it was kinda felt eerie to her for him to leave without saying anything at all.

"oh that's weird. he said he would be with you." ray shrugged, kinda suspicious to the way she was acting. anyone knew that edye wasn't very good at hiding her emotions nor lying.

unfortunately, what he said instantly made her mad. stuff like that gets people caught up. "that's a lie. i don't have shit to do with where he's at." she spoke. her sudden attitude change made everyone hault their conversations and look at her.

"cut the shit. whatchu know, edye?" at this point ray was confused as hell. they didn't happen to break up, did they?

edye crossed her arms, attitude evident all over her face. "i dunno, probably something with dex."

"hold up, you call that one dude dex?" fourthgrade asked her, confusion written in his face as well. everyone was intrigued now because something wasn't adding up.

"damnnn," ruben snickered, raising his hand to dap her up. "edye a playa."

"see cause nah, it's not even like that." edye rolled her eyes, pushing his hand away. she sighed, knowing she had to explain the situation to them soon.

"well, what'd you do?" the dread head questioned.

edye raised her eyebrows, feeling offended. "me? you think this is my fault?"

"you haven't been acting okay since your mom. everyone's just worried." stevie added in the conversation, trying to be careful with his words. she always knew his intentions were pure anyways, she'd never be upset with him.

"did you cheat on him? cause that says a lot if fuckshit been loyal."

edye huffed, starting to get frustrated. "yo, stop accusing me of shit!" she wasn't aware she was on the verge of crying until there were tears running down her face.

with fourthgrade sitting beside her, he consoled her by rubbing her back for support. he could tell edye was giving up on holding her emotions in -which was understandable to the group of friends knowing what she was going through previously- and pulled her into his embrace to let her cry.

"man girls are emotional." ruben said under his breath.

"shut up." stevie punched his arm which didn't faze him one bit.

ray looked over to wynter for any help, knowing they had gotten much closer. maybe that's what she needed sometimes, some girl advice.

"guys, chill out." wynter hushed them as she knelt down in front of edye. "mami, you know you can talk to us."

edye nodded as she took a deep breath before telling the truth. "i didn't cheat. never that. so i might've had some lethal drugs, but i didn't take them. i swear i didn't. fuckshit found them in my room and he kinda flipped. he asked where i got them from, i said dexter which is true. but he should be mad at me not dexter."

"that's fucked up.." ruben shook his head, feeling bad for edye.

"yeah i know. don't remind me." she frowned, wiping her tears on her jacket sleeve. she just wished she knew what was going on in fuckshit's head

wynter eyed ruben as if he wasn't helping the situation which was kinda true. "sorry edye. that's bullshit." ruben apologized, realizing she wasn't in the mindset to get any of his jokes.

"it's okay." edye shrugged.

"well, should we be concerned?" fourthgrade asked, trying to read everyone's faces.

"probably but i don't care." she threw her hands up, feeling like there was nothing she could do.

"you'll care when his ass end up behind bars." ray groaned, picking up his skateboard and rushing out the door.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩
i said this story was inspired by a ynw melly song, what y'all scared for now? asijekejd

work has had me busy, i didn't forget about y'all. the plan is to finish this book this weekend but if not, sometime next week for sure. <3