Chapter 2- Celebrity

"You look old." James commented before his eyes widening an looking at Mcgonagall. "What year is it?" He asked, panicked.

Mcgonagall hesitated before speaking again. "It's 1998. Welcome to future."

●●●●●●●

After discussing what to do with Mcgonagall and some arguments between the four, they finally decided to agree on the backstory that Lily chose.

Since there was a student in Hogwarts, they decided to change their names and how they looked.

Sirius O. Black was now a man with blond hair and dark brown eyes named Sean Blake. He was very pleased when Mcgonagall let him choose how he looked like. Except the name. He wanted the name Elvendork since it was unisex, but when James wanted to use the same name, she decided that no one was going to be named Elvendork.

Remus J. Lupin, on the other hand, was a guy with black hair and hazel eyes. No one questioned why except Sirius who laughed at him for 5 minutes straight before Lily used the Silencing Charm on him. His name was Randy Lacklove. 'Too girly for a guy' as James said.

Speaking of which, James F. Potter, now Jacob Parker, a guy with light brown hair and deep blue eyes. He quiet liked the look, much to Sirius' amusement. Sirius opened his mouth to comment on his eyes, but nothing came out. Thanks to Lily.

Last but not least, Lily J. Potter, a girl with jet black hair and dazzling light blue eyes. She wanted her name to be Leyla Emerson because she simply liked the name Leyla.

Their background story wasn't much. They were all British muggle-borns, who decided to go to school in Ilvermorny to complete their studies. They were four teenagers, or should I say adults, who decided to visit Hogwarts for their children in the future. They didn't know about the war and all that stuff, since they lived so far away. When they asked Mcgonagall about the war, she simply said that Voldemort was defeated and left them confused.

Now on their way to the Gryffindor Tower, Mcgonagall was lecturing them about the boy they were about to meet.

"Listen to me very carefully." She started once they reached the Fat Lady' portrait. "This boy you're about to meet has been going through some really tough time. I'll explain your background to him before you talk to him. He will probably be shocked when you ask questions about him. And if he tells you to leave him alone, listen to him." She said, her face serious.

"Why would he be shocked? Is he known around here?" James asked out of curiosity.

Mcgonagall looked at James with a strange look in her eyes as she spoke. "He is known around the whole world, Mr. Potter. He is a celebrity." She said calmly.

James' eyes widened in shock and he asked "What year is he?"

"Eight year. And before you ask. No. We didn't change anything. There were simply a lot of students who failed their exams under stress so we decided to invite them back. And no. If he doesn't want to talk about his fame, you won't force him." She said, narrowing her eyes.

James chuckled sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck with his left hand. "Heh. Right..."

Mcgonagall sighed, closed her eyes and asked whoever was out there for patience.

She was about to say the password before she remembered about the little company Harry had.

She turned to face the four, startling them with her sudden movement. It was just now that she noticed how nervous they were.

Amusement glinting in her eyes, she spoke "Before we go in, just so you know, he has a little... company."

They all shared a curious glance but before they could ask what she meant, Mcgonagall said the password and stepped inside.