Ch22- Tell Us Your Origin

(this week has been insane! I been having trouble on figuring out what the next chapter was going to be... Okay onto the story.)

~Flashback~"What pretty eyes you have

~Flashback~
"What pretty eyes you have." The figure in the cloak said. "Uh..thank you.?" I hesitated before answering. "Do you think.. That I could make a pretty doll like you?" The person in the cloak came up to me and touched my hair.

I was shocked to see what they had on their hand...

~flashback ends~

I hear fingers snap, as I look away from the window. "Everything okay~? You're spacing out, my dear~" Hisoka and Illumi were sitting at the table, but now in front of me, trying to get my attention for about an hour.

"I'm fine.. Just had a thought." The three of us look out the window of my hotel room, watching the rain coming down and the flashes of lightning. There are some days when I would be teaching Killua.

But I'm mostly just stuck here hanging out with a clown and a pin cushion. And after what happened a few months back.. I can only come out and fight if someone challenges me. So, basically, I'm stuck here until I find something else to do. "Want to build a house of cards~?"

Hisoka smiles and shuffles his deck of cards. "Cards were fun, but then I met you." I look back out the window, continuing to watch the rain fall. "Would you like to join me on a killing spree?" Illumi pulls out a pin.

I keep my gaze on the window. "I don't kill without a reason." I sigh and continue to stare out the window. "You're no fun~" Hisoka smirks and brings a card up against my neck. Blood starts dripping drown.

I ignore it, as Hisoka's antics don't fear me at all. I just left the situation alone and kept watching the rain. "So... How about a little story to keep us entertained~?" Hisoka licks my blood of his card and his gaze lands on me.

"Pardon me?" Illumi tilts his head, not understanding what Hisoka is saying. "I have a feeling we should all get to know each other better. So, why not tell each other our origins~ And who knows~? It could be fun~☆"

Hisoka chuckles and takes a seat on my bed. Illumi shrugs his shoulders and joins in. They both look at me, waiting for me to join them. I sigh and give in defeat. I sit next to them and Hisoka decides to go first.

"Well, where do I even start~?" Hisoka smiles and begins to tell us everything. And literally, everything.

 And literally, everything