이십오

As soon as Taehyung spotted the little vampire sitting near the entrance door, he let go of Jeongguk who immediately protested and tried pulling his Baby back with dark eyes. But when he also spotted the crouched vampire, worry crushed into him and he followed Taehyung quickly to their friend.

No matter how much he loved bickering with Yoongi, he cared deeply for him and wanted Yoongi to be happy. Seeing his friend so distressed and in pain also hurt Jeongguk but he stayed silent instead, laying one hand on Taehyung's shoulder who has crouched down in front of Yoongi and pulled the vampire prince into his arms.

"Yoon, my Baby, what happened? Tell TaeTae", Taehyung mumbled fondly towards the still trembling vampire who hugged his best friend tightly and started to cry against his shoulder, the pain in his abused heart so overwhelming that it left him speechless.

Yoongi hiccuped loudly against Taehyung's shoulder, his tears soaking the boy's shirt but he didn't mind, only making soft cooing noises to calm Yoongi down. The little vampire has never acted this way so Taehyung knew it was something incredibly serious which worried him.

Because he didn't want his best friend to be sad, not in a million years, not after everything he has been through. "I-I met my mate", Yoongi cried out, almost inaudible because of his sobs breaking his body apart but Taehyung was still able to hear it. A gasp left his lips when he turned his head to look wide eyed at Jeongguk who furrowed his brows by this exclaim.

"Yoonie, really? Are they the reason you're crying?", Taehyung asked gently, patting Yoongi's back who nodded against his shoulder before speaking up quietly again. "H-he rejected m-me", Yoongi whimpered out, remembering the shocked look on his Mate's face, then the disgust and fury.

Yoongi has always wanted to meet his Mate, craving for him but now that he has met him and found out that he hated Yoongi and rejected him right on the spot without giving him a chance, it broke his heart. He was always jealous of Jeongguk's and Taehyung's love, wanting this for himself but this seems to be out of reach for him.

His own Mate wanted nothing to do with him.

"Oh Yoonie, no. My Yoonie, you don't deserve that! Please, cry it all out to me, Hyungie, I'm here for you", Taehyung mumbled while Jeongguk crouched down next to them as well, wrapping his arms around the two most important people in his life, making Yoongi lift his head before he smiled brokenly at the devil.

"I'm here for you as well, Yoongi. We're staying by your side and helping you through this. If I'm finding this asshole who dared to hurt you, I will kill him", Jeongguk promised darkly and Yoongi sniffed, feeling grateful to still have his best friends by his side which eased his heartbreak.

"Thank you, Jeongguk-ah."

"Don't thank me, you deserve all the love in the world. It pains me to know that this fucker had the audacity to reject you, not when you're so amazing, sweet and you have so much love to give. It's his lost, not yours because he will never experience how beautiful you are", Jeongguk spoke gently, so lowly that only the other two could hear him.

"Should I be worried that you leave me for Yoongi Hyung, Ggu?", Taehyung asked playfully and Yoongi giggled, leaning his head against Taehyung's shoulder while he was comforted by his best friends. "I'm glad to have you two in my life", he mumbled with a little smile on his face, sniffling while Taehyung wiped his tears away gently.

"We are happy too, Hyungie."

"Yeah, it's not like we have a choice, you are like Herpes and won't leave us alone", Jeongguk playfully grumbled and Yoongi laughed again, his bruised heart still aching but the friendly bickering was said to distract him and Yoongi was grateful for that as well. He didn't want to think of his soulmate.

Seokjin has given them their privacy, turning his back to them but with a smile on his lips because he found their dynamics cute. But he also was jealous of them, wishing for such a type of friendship himself. He had hope to get closer to Taehyung, to be his real friend.

His eyes turned wide when someone called his name and he sheepishly turned around to see Taehyung smiling up to him. "Hyung, this is Seokjin. He's a new friend I made and I think you're going to like each other", Taehyung smiled so excited that the others had to smile as well while Jeongguk looked whipped at his lover, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"Seokjin, this is Yoongi. He's younger than me actually but got turned at a elder age so I call him Hyung", the beauty exclaimed innocently before patting Yoongi's hair. Jeongguk on the other side felt it was time to whine for attention again so he did, powerful devil turning into a lovesick puppy whenever his lover was involved.

"Nice to meet you", Seokjin smiled politely at the previously crying male with red eyes who simply muttered a hi. "Hyungie, do you wanna participate in class or shall we leave? It's all up to you", the queen of hell gently asked his best friend who shook his head. "No TaeTae, you were so excited to go to class, it's just an hour", Yoongi said and got up to his feet while Jeongguk helped Taehyung up.

Seokjin let out a little sigh, relieved that he wasn't going to go to class all alone. But the relief turned into bright panic when he felt a lingering presence behind him, a hand coming down to his ass and a voice near his ear. "Made new friends, Jinnie? Did I allow you, my Gorgeous?", he heard a dark purred voice right next to him and the beautiful siren froze in fear.

A whimper left his throat when the hand wandered down and took a handful of his ass, squeezing it as a warning. "You know what comes with that", the voice growled out before there was a short lick over his earlobe and Seokjin was released.

The same moment he was free, the time seemed to run again when the man moved back as if nothing happened. But it has left Seokjin trembling in fear while watching the broad back of the man disappearing in the classroom.

Taehyung has caught his scared eyes and furrowed his brows worried, moving over to Seokjin with Jeongguk by his side and Yoongi trailing behind. "What's wrong, Hyung? Are you okay?", the beautiful male asked his new made friend who quickly waved him off.

"I-I'm fine, Tae-yah, don't worry", he lied and stumbled into the room without leaving space for further questioning. But Jeongguk's eyes have caught the distress and they hardened when he pressed Taehyung close to him.

There was something off about that siren and the devil would find out before there could be a threat for his Queen's safety.

~

I'm posting more regularly on Inkitt, so if you wanna see earlier updates, go to my page there:)))

Ela_koo