22

Next morning.

Jungkook opened his eyes waking before taehyung.he looked at taehyung who is sleeping so peacefully.then last night memories came to his mind.he blushed deep.

Oh god he is a tiger in then bed.

With that thought he sat up but hissed at the sharp pain.

Didnt know this would happen aish.

He finally stood up proudly and happily.but that only lasted long for few seconds before he landed on the floor with a loud thud.

Jk-OOWWW.

becuz of his voice taehyung woke up and looked around for jungkook.

Tae-baby?baby?where are u??

Jk-t-taeeee!!im on the floor.

Taehyung quickly ran to jungkook and picked him up.jungkook quickly wrapped his arms around taehyung's neck.

Jk-it hurts like hell.

Tae-aww im sorry for being rough last night.

Jungkook smacked his chest.

Jk-gosh stoo it hyungie.i want to take a bath.

Taehyung to the bathroom and sat jungkook down on the sink.he arranged a hot bath for them so it will help jungkook a bit.

Tae-u look so beautiful with my marks.

Jungkook turned his head and looked himself from the mirror.

Jk-omg!!!thats too much tae!!

Taehyung laughed and put jungkook inside the tub.he also went in and wrapped his arms around his wife(me-"ahem he is ur husband tae".tae-"i like calling him wife so shut up".me-"ok ok as u wish")while jungkook rested his head on taehyung's chest.after an hour in the bath they went out of the bathroom.taehyung helped jungkook to get dressed and took his to the dinning room to take their breakfast.

Jk-wait who made food?

Tae-there are some people here who are working under me to take care of the island so yeah one of made this babe.

Without questioning both of them started eating.after eating jungkook gasped.

Jk-almost forgot that there is a beach here.

He jumped off from the chair and ran.

Tae-baby be care-

*thud*

Taehyung gasped and picked up jungkook.jungkook wrapped his legs around his husband's waist and arms around his neck sobbing.

Jk-my butt hurts.

Tae-u shouldn't have run baby.i will take u to the beach now hmm?

Jungkook nodded.taehyung walked towards the beach.jungkook gasped.

Jk-its so beautiful!!!omo!!i want to live here!!

Taehyung chuckled.

Jk-tae put me down plz!!

He said excitedly.

Tae-be careful ok?

Jungkook and went towards the waves as the other put him down.jungkook jumped to the sea while taehyung gasped.

Tae-babe!!u just took a bath!!

Jungkook just giggled without answering the older.

Jk-come here hyungie!!its really fun!!