| Japan 2 |

"Okay, it's time!" Sana excitedly stood next to me as the boys began walking towards the lift to the stage.

The sound of cheers echoed throughout the entire place.

"Good luck!" Some of the other makeup noonas cheered for BTS as they cutely waved goodbye.

"I have a feeling the first night will be very successful~" Sana smiled towards me as we sat down on chairs near the tv.

I nodded, watching the screen as the boys appeared on stage.

"Every concert they have is successful but from how hard they practiced and how happy and well rested they are, tonight's going to be great."

Sana nodded, agreeing with me as we watched the screen.

.

After an hour, the first break started and the boys rushed backstage.

As they were getting their makeup done again, Yunhee walked up from behind and tapped my shoulder.

"We are assigned the front of the stage to record this performance, are you ready?"

I nodded, grabbing my camera and waving at Sana as we were led to the front of the stage, exiting through a hole and kneeling in front of the barriers.

Several armys noticed us and began talking as we got our cameras ready to record.

"5.. 4.. 3.."

We made eye contact one last time before the army bombs changed colors and fireworks went off.

"2.."

The boys came up on stage with smiles as the music started.

"1.!"

☆彡

"The first night was successful, good job everyone!" Bang PD grinned as all of the staff members cheered.

As people began entering the break rooms, I let out a sigh of relief.

"We did a good job out there!" Yunhee smiled at me while setting her camera down.

The boys walked in their break room and I smiled towards them.

"You guys did great!"

"Thank you Haneun~" Hobi smiled at me as he grabbed a towel to wipe his sweat.

"After you guys sit down for a couple minutes I'll take a group photo~"

They all nodded while sitting down on the couches.

I turned to see Yunhee malfunctioning next to me, she still wasn't used to being this close to them but since she was with me, she had no choice.

I turned back around to fully focus on the view of the boys.

I don't blame Yunhee for what she's thinking..

"Okay let's get the picture so we can go back to the hotel~"

The boys sat down on a couch and held up the nights slogan.

After taking a couple pics and internally uwuing, they all cheered.

"Okay go get changed and we can leave." Sana walked in and spoke while stealing Jin's spot and sitting down.

"I'm glad nothing went wrong today, hopefully the same happens tomorrow but you both won't be here, I can't believe I'll be alone~" Sana pouted cutely before the boys came back into the room with more comfy clothes on.

"Is everybody ready?" A manager walked into the room and everybody nodded while standing up.

☆彡