Chapter Sixty-One

Third Person

It's the start of the week when the girls will be preparing for their comeback. But before that, another video was released in line with Y/N's upcoming debut. It's another cover song, where she played and sing with a guitar.

The week before that didn't go unnoticed either. As everyone saw the posted picture of Itzy where they posted to their main account the picture they took from the unforgettable night they had with their senior, Twice.

ITZYOfficial

It was fun having this kind of moment with our seniors! We hope to have this moment again! Best time ever! Fighting @TwiceOfficial

(Picture)

1,421,353 Likes     532,342 Comments

...

itzfany: Omo! Twice and Itzy!

miloves39: Cutiess!

oncexmidzy: best ggs!

lemonpop: Twice x Itzy x Y/N????

kpopgg4evah: omg! it's y/n!

icantthinkofun: Y/N with Itzy again! and now with twice!! so luckyyy

demi_hart: Twice!!!

___________

@/lemonpop

Another Itzy and Y/N! They posted this on their Instagram! They were with Twice! so cute!!

(Picture)

831 Retweets      920 Quotes     1,239 Likes

...

@/miloves39: Omg I didn't notice that!

@/chsirune: they didn't mention y/n's Instagram lmao

||

@/lsmeka: girl, she's literally in the picture

@/oncextwice: not a drag but why does y/n look like she just passed by? girlie literally be wearing slippers while her members (for sure) wearing sneakers lmao so cute

||

@lemonpop: She grew up in the Philippines that's why lmao!

@shaksc_: we need twice and it's comeback together!

__________

"Have you heard the song that will be the title track of your upcoming album?"

"Yes, Pd-nim! It was so good, I'm pretty sure the fans would love to hear this from us." Jihyo said.

They are currently in the meeting hall after they finished hearing the title track of their newest album.

"I was wondering if we could also add some songs that we wrote. I worked some songs, you might want to listen to them." Chaeyoung said.

"Me too, I did the assignment you asked me," Dahyun said.

"Well, we'll see that. But since you heard the title track, are you up on recording it already? We can distribute the lines and start the recording."

All the girls agreed as they are all looking forward to it. It didn't eat much time as they distribute and agreed on the lines that each member will be singing. After that, they already started the recording, and each of the members went to the booth as the others wait for their turn.

"You're nervous?" Jihyo asked Y/N as she noticed Y/N can't seem to stay in her seat.

"A little, it's different when I am doing it alone."