Revealed

Just before Elijah arrived in New Orleans...

Kol's pov

Me and Nik wonder through the French quarter, looking for this Jane-Anne that is supposedly conspiring against me and Nik.

I'm surprised that any New Orleans witch would conspire against me since I was once respected by them and I didn't piss them off like Nik did but I guess I'll soon find out.

------
We enter a bar named Rousseau's and there's someone doing karaoke. We turn to look as the voice sounds familiar and our eyes widen as we see Marcel standing on stage singing with a cocky grin on his face.

"I thought that little shit was dead?" I say "so did I" Nik mumbles and I can tell he's angry just by the tone in his voice.

Marcel finishes singing and jumps off the stage, high fiving some guys nearby before his eyes land on me and Nik and he smirks.

"Klaus and Kol Mikaelson" he says making everyone stop talking as he walks towards us. "Klaus my mentor, my sire, my friend" he says extending his hand out. Nik stares at his hand for a moment before grabbing it and pulling him in for a hug as he chuckles.

"Long time no see" Nik says as he pulls back "yeah, tell me about it. The last time I saw you, you and your family were running from your father" Marcel says "it wasn't a pleasant night and we all thought that we had seen the last of you" Nik responds "well I'm still here as you can see and I am thriving" Marcel replies extending his arms out.

"We can clearly see that" I comment making him turn to me. "Kol Mikaelson, it's been a century since I last saw you. The last time I saw you, Elijah was holding you back as Klaus daggered you" he says making my blood boil.

"Did you have to let him out that box?" he jokes looking at Klaus "I didn't. Elijah did" Klaus replied making me scoff "piss off Nik and you little shit, I suggest you watch your mouth otherwise I'll rip out your entrails" I threaten sending Marcel a glare before storming out of the bar to go and find out who is conspiring against me and Nik while he catches up with that bastard Marcel.

--------------
I was strolling down the street when Elijah appeared behind me "Elijah you're here" I say "I am, I came to see Jane-Anne to try and find out about this so called conspiracy" he explains "I thought you weren't going to bother with Nik anymore" I say "I wasn't but you know I can't stay away when someone is plotting against our family. Now where is Niklaus?" he asks making me scoff. "He's catching up with Marcel" I respond "well let's go get him because I found out who is conspiring against you both" he says turning on his heel and I follow after him, wanting to know what he found out.

-------------

We find Klaus stood on a balcony above Rousseau's watching people walk by "Niklaus?" Elijah says "not now Elijah? I don't have time for one of your lectures, I need to find out who's conspiring against me and Kol" Nik replies "I believe I found that out for you" Elijah says making Nik turn to face him. "If you would both follow me, we mustn't stall" he says before walking off "you heard him Nik, let's go" I say following after Elijah and I hear Nik grumbling to himself as he follows me.

------------

We arrive at the cemetery "we're expected" Elijah says to the witches who throw us a dirty look. "let them enter" a witch demands behind them "hello again Sabine" Elijah greets as we enter the cemetery. "Hello Elijah and others" Sabine replies casting me and Nik a dirty look making me narrow my eyes "bitch alert" I say with a smirk as I walk past her, following Elijah who leads us into some building.

"Okay tell us why you brought us to the witch cemetery" Nik demands impatiently "all in good time" a witch says as she walks through the archway "Sophie" Elijah says "Elijah you came back" she says glancing at him. "I said I would and I brought my brothers. It does involve them after all" Elijah responds "what the bloody hell is going on?!" Nik snaps annoyed "they want our help getting rid of Marcel" Elijah says "consider it done. I'll go and kill the little shit now" I respond "not so fast. We have conditions and they must be followed" Sophie insists "what conditions?" Nik asks "bring her out" Sophie calls out and two witches walk through the archway with a brunette girl between them. 

"Where's the other girl?" Elijah asks "she bit Agnes" one of the witches explains and the brunette smirks "you should know better than to tell a wolf what to do especially my sister who has a bigger temper than I" she retorts "bring the other girl out" Sophie demands looking at the two witches. "but Agnes said...." one witch stutters "I don't care what Agnes said, go and get the girl now!" Sophie orders making the witch scurry off. 

"Are you alright Hayley?" Elijah asks the brunette "I'm fine" she answers before looking out the archway as the witch who just left reappears with two others dragging another brunette girl who is squirming against them. "Get off me!" the girl snaps head butting one of the witches allowing me to see her face and my eyes widen at the familiar face.

"Oww! She scratched me!" one witch cries letting go of Davina who snarls at the witch as she moves to stand next to Hayley. "Hey easy D" Hayley says placing her hand on her shoulder making her calm down. "Assholes" she mutters glaring at the witch who runs away before her eyes land on me and they widen.

"I believe you two know these girls" Sophie says blocking my view of Davina "her I know but I don't know her" Nik says pointing at Davina. "You don't but your brother here does. You both encountered these girls" Sophie says "I fail to see how I'm suppose to care about some one night stand of mine and obviously my brothers" Nik says shaking his head "these girls are special Klaus you see after your time spent together, you both left these girls with something" Sophie says "Niklaus, Hayley is carrying your child and Davina is carrying your child Kol" Elijah reveals making everything stop around me as everything goes silent and blurs around me........To be continued

What did you think? Davina's a feisty little thing. The truth is out, how will Kol react? What will happen?

Vote and leave a comment, thank you xxx