Gratitude !!

From where should I start I myself dont know . I was feeling very happy and blessed to have such supportive readers .
Thankyou the one who read my first chapter and asked for one . You give me courage and made me believe in myself that I can do this .

Thankyou to those who recommed to there friends and help me to share it .

Thankyou to everyone who voted and commented on every chapter and helping to improve .

Thankyou to everyone who sent me reviews about the book and asked me to improve to make it best . Its means more than you ever know .

Just because of you people I believe in myself and participated in "Rainbow awards 2020 " and I am very happy to announce that our book " You ,I and ours " have won 2nd place .

Which one is best let me know so that I can change

* cover by me *

Thankyou everyone for supporting me and giving your percious time on this book . I could have achieve this without you guys .

You guys never complain about my update schedule and given  me love and support me in this journey   .

I hope in future too you will support me .

Once again thankyou so much . I am blessed to have such great readers .

Thankyou so much guys for being my backbone throughout the jounrey since the day I have started . I could not have achieve without you .

Paruthivaishali
Inkaholic_
Arshdeepkaur14
kapoorPari27
Mits_9
shrishtee_suman
AkshaKala
liferocker
PRERANASHARMA540

I would have tagged more but wattpad isnt allowing me . I will give dedication to everyone who supported me so dont be upset .

About the next update I will update soon for sure . Please bear me I am not getting in my head what to write these days and I dont want to disappoint you so taking some time . Hope you can wait . I am sure it will worth .